#124: Checkpoint

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Wisdom tooth removal is a pain in the ass mouth.
Especially if it gets as bad as you've apparently had it.
Hope you get well soon!

Seraj33

Jun 18, 2012
Man, Althea is QT AF TBQH.

Also, how do you fuck your teeth up that bad?

Shadowsetzer

Jul 15, 2010
Seraj33 said:
Man, Althea is QT AF TBQH.

My first guess would be not taking care of them, which is very easy if you can't afford regular dental checkups. Brushing will only take you so far.

MoltenSilver

Feb 21, 2013
You know when I needed my wisdom teeth removed everyone talked up how awful it was, only for it to be 'mildly uncomfortable' at worst in my experience. Now given I'm a total coward and twitchy at the best of times I'm guessing I don't have some superhuman constitution that endured this trivially and thus have to wonder if I just won some cosmic coin-flip to be complication-free or had the only competent dental surgeon on the planet or something.

JimB

Apr 1, 2012
Sorry about your teeth, Mr. Carter. I know that pain. My wisdom teeth removal got slightly botched, and I got an enormous infection that...actually, never mind, you don't want to know details. Let's leave it that you have my sympathy.

Seraj33 said:
Who said he did? It's more than possible his dentist bungled the removal.

Apr 17, 2009
Seraj33 said:
Who said he did? It's more than possible his dentist bungled the removal.[/quote]
Yeah, by the sounds of it one of his wisdom teeth was just really screwed up and wreaked bloody havoc via removal. Its shit like that that makes me quite glad mine came up straight...

The_Darkness

Nov 8, 2010
Around now, aren't we due a spontaneous scene where the characters briefly act like they're in a medical drama? The medic saves some random bystander who isn't getting the right treatment...?

Wait. Wrong universe-in-which-characters-sneak-into-a-government-facility-by-pretending-to-be-dead. Carry on!

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Ow. D:
Hope ya heal up soon, Grey! I can sympathize. Had all 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out when I was 17. They hadn't erupted yet, so they had to go through my gums.

Not a fun couple of weeks after, but no complications, so I guess I should be thankful.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
owowowowowowowOWOWOWOWOWOW!

*brief pause*

FUCKIN' OW!

Hope ya feel better, man. Here's a lil bit of Athena your way! *casts Regen*

OT: Not too many people are going to ask many questions when it involves the (supposed) corpse of a woman who is scantily clad. Might ask about the gigantic sword, though. Uhhh, where did silent type gunman totally-not-Vincent run off to? Or am I completely blind?

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Hey, what your eccentric boss wants to do with an insurgent's corpse is his business.
JimB said:
Sorry about your teeth, Mr. Carter. I know that pain. My wisdom teeth removal got slightly botched, and I got an enormous infection that...actually, never mind, you don't want to know details. Let's leave it that you have my sympathy.

Seraj33 said:
Who said he did? It's more than possible his dentist bungled the removal.
It's supposed to be the oral surgeon who pulls out wisdom teeth, like the guy who pulled out all 4 (Yep, I said 4!) of mine. Knocked me out and removed them, no problem, except for quite a lot of bleeding.
The_Darkness said:
Around now, aren't we due a spontaneous scene where the characters briefly act like they're in a medical drama? The medic saves some random bystander who isn't getting the right treatment...?

Wait. Wrong universe-in-which-characters-sneak-into-a-government-facility-by-pretending-to-be-dead. Carry on!
They're sneaking into a corporate facility, but close enough. Which game are you referring to?

The_Darkness

Nov 8, 2010
Darth_Payn said:
The_Darkness said:

They're sneaking into a corporate facility, but close enough. Which game are you referring to?
Not a game - a TV series:

Firefly.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Well, we've got "Erin Dies" down pat... I assume we'll get more chances of this in the future to really nail down that title.

Seraj33 said:
He's British. :D

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
fix-the-spade said:
lacktheknack said:
He's British. :D
You know us Brits have the healthiest teeth in the world right?

Frequently yellow and crooked (and in my case, chipped), but healthy!
Oh, I know. But stereotypes are more fun to work with.