When is a Door Not a Door?

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Guilty as charged.

EVERYONE here will be guilty as charged, and they're lying if they say they aren't. :D

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Erk I don't know if this one's making a wider point?

lacktheknack said:
Guilty as charged.

EVERYONE here will be guilty as charged, and they're lying if they say they aren't. :D
Nay, I have always at least used a utensil! I would never just stick my whole hand in the j- oh wait I have.

Not whilst gaming though - can't have sticky peripherals[footnote]HAR THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID[/footnote]! D:

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
momijirabbit said:
I don't think I understand the joke.
Could somebody please explain. Please.
Everyone loves Nutella (The hazelnut spreading that Erin is eating) to a point where they just eat it without putting it on anything.

I mean I use a spoon to eat it, now eating it bare handed ... that is a WHOLE other level. XD

... but seriously kids, if you are going to eat Nutella without bread at least use a spoon.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I'm not sure I get it. So a door is not a door when it's a smartass game critic eating nutella?
lacktheknack said:
Guilty as charged.

WRONG! I don't eat Nutella.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Yeah, I've never done that. Not even eaten Nutella in years.

Not saying that hordes of other people don't, though.

Eternal_Lament

Sep 23, 2010
Funny thing, never had Nutella before. Considering how batshit everyone goes for it and the fervor for which they'll defend it, I don't think I'll ever pick it up myself. I guess what I'm trying to say is I at least I know I have some class...can't say the same about anyone else here who has had Nutella. :)

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
guilty as well. im 29 and still love it and eat every single morning on my toast. and yes, even i eat out of the char. just i usually use a spoon or my spread knife.

grey_space

Magnetic Mutant
Apr 16, 2012
Totally guilty. It's simply just too nice tasting....

I don't even like it with bread. The squooshiness of the bread detracts from the sheer awesomeness of the Nutella taste.

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
AntiChrist said:
I once read "Book" back in high school - it's an undisputed masterpiece.
However the inevitable eventual Film adaptation will be widely-regarded as shit, having completely missed the point and cut out all the important details.

bluegate

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2010
Eating Nutella straight from the jar? Yuck, that'd be a bit too sweet for my tastes...

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
lacktheknack said:
Guilty as charged.

WRONG! I don't eat Nutella.
How do you live life? D:

You really should, man. It's like someone mixed heaven with chocolate and put it in a jar.

BTW, guys... A door is not a door when it's a-jar.

Phrozenflame500

Dec 26, 2012
Fuck Nutella, what kind of animal eats chocolate on bread? Eat peanut butter like a real man.

momijirabbit said:
Uh, er, I....

I'll get back to you on that.

Gethsemani_v1legacy

Oct 1, 2009
thaluikhain said:
Yeah, I've never done that. Not even eaten Nutella in years.

Not saying that hordes of other people don't, though.
I find Nutella to be too sweet for my tastes. If I want something on my sandwich I'll go with something that doesn't taste like candy. If I want candy, I'll get actual candy.

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
lacktheknack said:
BTW, guys... A door is not a door when it's a-jar.
Oh for..

Thanks! Now I feel like an idiot for not getting it.

"Oh man, the freeway's melting.." "..Put it in the jar."

momijirabbit

Nov 2, 2012
StormShaun said:
momijirabbit said:
Everyone loves Nutella (The hazelnut spreading that Erin is eating) to a point where they just eat it without putting it on anything.

I mean I use a spoon to eat it, now eating it bare handed ... that is a WHOLE other level. XD

... but seriously kids, if you are going to eat Nutella without bread at least use a spoon.
People eat Nutella...
and enjoy it? I always thought everybody hated Nutella.