#132: Role Reversal

John the Gamer

May 2, 2010
It's because he put on the generic guard uniform; it doesn't have his 'Boots with straps, real leather' that give +15 agility.

He could have dodged that, otherwise.

And I haven't even mentioned all his belts (genuine dragonfrog leather) that he removed. They gave a +1 damage resist each! What a noob. That's why I hate infiltration quests.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Well lucky for him he fell into the arms of the healer.
Let's see what skillzzz she got!!!

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
John the Gamer said:
It's because he put on the generic guard uniform; it doesn't have his 'Boots with straps, real leather' that give +15 agility.

He could have dodged that, otherwise.

And I haven't even mentioned all his belts (genuine dragonfrog leather) that he removed. They gave a +1 damage resist each! What a noob. That's why I hate infiltration quests.
Ehehehe, apt analysis!!!

Anyway, no worries. Just use a healthkit! Oh wait, at this level it's probably called "Tasty treat" or "Candy" or something similar.

Ukomba

Oct 14, 2010
Come one, it's Not-Cloud, I'm sure even impaled on a sword he'd probably be able to throw Not-Sephiroth off the building.

Areloch

It's that one guy
Dec 10, 2012
The Philistine said:
Time to see how effective her healing is.
"Oh, I'm not a doctor, I'm a medic."

"Wait, there's a difference?"

"A doctor is someone that fixes you. A medic just makes you comfortable while you die."

"Note to self, never get shot."

immortalfrieza

Elite Member
Legacy
May 12, 2011
Country
USA
Time for an overly dramatic death scene... again. Getting stabbed straight through didn't kill Gunny, why would getting shot straight through kill Not-Cloud?

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
I call hax! No way is a gun supposed to be that effective.
It's probably one of those bullshit Final Fantasy X attacks that instakills you. Several enemies in the game have one and they are quite ragequit inducing.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Xan Krieger said:
canadamus_prime said:
I call hax! No way is a gun supposed to be that effective.
It's probably one of those bullshit Final Fantasy X attacks that instakills you. Several enemies in the game have one and they are quite ragequit inducing.
I haven't played FFX in nearly 15 years, so... I don't remember that.

WNxSajuukCor

Oct 31, 2007
Areloch said:
The Philistine said:
Time to see how effective her healing is.
"Oh, I'm not a doctor, I'm a medic."

"Wait, there's a difference?"

"A doctor is someone that fixes you. A medic just makes you comfortable while you die."

"Note to self, never get shot."
https://youtu.be/Xp4RKE2Cb_w?t=1m25s

Close enough, +1 RvB at least.

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
immortalfrieza said:
Time for an overly dramatic death scene... again. Getting stabbed straight through didn't kill Gunny, why would getting shot straight through kill Not-Cloud?
Well, Gunny did have the advantage of being someone with enough character and personality to be worth keeping around. I'm not certain the the great overlord Grey Carter sees fit to spare this one.

NPC009

Don't mind me, I'm just a NPC
Aug 23, 2010
If it's anything like Star Ocean 3 - and the hair and sword versus laser indicate it is - he'll be fine.