#133: Last Gasp

kwagamon

New member
Jun 24, 2010
289
0
0
This is giving me flashbacks to when I was like ten playing FFVII. Except it's worse because the character I would give a shit is sad is the one that's not dying.
 

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
544
0
0
I'm going to make a couple guesses here:

1. He can't speak. So, he needs to text "Whatever."
2. He is going to will his motorcycle to someone before he dies.

Meanwhile Erin is still dying (not alone) in the background.
 

Jeivar

New member
Jan 26, 2015
51
0
0
You know what, I'm going to predict he'll spell out something really deep and profound.
 

Sniper Team 4

New member
Apr 28, 2010
5,433
0
0
Love confession time? "Sorry I was always so cold toward you, I just didn't know how to talk to you."
 

Smithnikov_v1legacy

New member
May 7, 2016
1,020
0
0
I miss this series being about a young gamer's malaise and dealing with severe depression. I hope I'm not alone in that.
 

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
8,687
0
0
Pffft, some white mage she turned out to be. Dende would be disappointed.
 

Ukomba

New member
Oct 14, 2010
1,528
0
0
I guess this is what happens when there's more Zack than Cloud in a character. Too bad, that probably maxed out his limit break.
 

FPLOON

Your #1 Source for the Dino Porn
Jul 10, 2013
12,531
0
0
Other than that, not everyone can be Orihime in this kind of situation...
 

Karadalis

New member
Apr 26, 2011
1,065
0
0
Hmmm.. must be a cutscene...

No potions, no elixirs, no phoenix downs being used... yup cutscene death.
 

Kenjitsuka

New member
Sep 10, 2009
3,051
0
0
Karadalis said:
Hmmm.. must be a cutscene...

No potions, no elixirs, no phoenix downs being used... yup cutscene death.
True. But maybe it will be fixable as soon as they get into a fight and can use their ITEM menu again ;)
 

Wary Wolf

New member
Sep 10, 2015
1,017
0
0
White mage not cutting it? Don't worry! Equip Not-Cloud with an Element-Absorb materia paired with fire materia and have Rad cast firaga on him!

Wait... Sorry. Fire 3.
 

Quellist

Migratory coconut
Oct 7, 2010
1,443
0
0
Smithnikov said:
I miss this series being about a young gamer's malaise and dealing with severe depression. I hope I'm not alone in that.
I get the impression that was only ever the setup for the actual story, sad to say.
 

LenticularHomicide

New member
Oct 24, 2013
127
0
0
Quellist said:
Smithnikov said:
I miss this series being about a young gamer's malaise and dealing with severe depression. I hope I'm not alone in that.
I get the impression that was only ever the setup for the actual story, sad to say.
Given that the 'crushing depression' strips are the first dozen or so (before not-Halo), and the interlude between games (Rad flushes Erin's pills), I think that it's more of Grey not wanting that particular thread to wear out its welcome, and so pacing it carefully. We've most assuredly not seen the last of it.