$135,000 Blu-ray Player Is Expensive

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Now please convince me that this is going to give me a better viewing experience than my PS3. Now why would I doubt that? Plus I can't play games on that thing. So why exactly would I want to bother with it?

Dr. James

Mar 21, 2009
I have a bizarre desire to buy one of these... despite the fact I already have a Blu-Ray Player...it just looks so...shiny... AUGHAUGH

Circus Ascendant

Jul 9, 2008
Flying-Emu said:
Bored Tomatoe said:
Who... Would buy this? I still watch fucking VHS tapes...
Until they released The Dark Crystal on DVD, I shall remain suspicious of its circular nature.
http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/4800/The-Dark-Crystal/Product.html?ptsl=1&ob=Price&fb=0

There you go.

ucciolord1

Mar 26, 2009
Tom Goldman said:
$135,000 Blu-ray Player Is Expensive

So what doesn't it do? Connect to the internet or support BD-Live. Yup, this Blu-ray player is apparently stuck as a Profile 1.1 and cannot be updated. Both the $299 PlayStation 3 and other retail Blu-ray players have the capability to connect to the internet, so why doesn't Goldmund's "ultimate" version of one?

Because they had to make room for the rocket boosters.

FoolKiller

Feb 8, 2008
All these features and it doesn't clean the house, mow the lawn or give me a blowjob?

No thanks.

warbaloon

Aug 11, 2009
ekkaman said:
Go grammer/spell nazi die juse die.
go die grammar/spell nazi just die* (edited for readability...its only a forum ban right?)

The amount of pretentiousness makes it a turn off. Crazy acts of opulence that would actually be fun would be more like...ooh a molten gold fountain

clericwithnolife31

Sep 16, 2009
now all it needs are robotic hands to give me a full body massage and a george foreman grill, and I may consider buying it. right after I get done planting these 100$ bill trees in my yard

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
Ollie596 said:
If it comes with a nice box...it might be worth it.
Its only worth it if you can fit in the box!
Then only then will I be able to make my box fort.