14-Year Old Kills Father for Taking Keyboard Away

radred

Jul 7, 2009
i know it has already been said but anybody who blames this on videogames has no idea how the mind works... video games dont turn you into a sycopath. This kid was obviously alreafy a phycopath. kill your father because he took away you kwyboard... thats just screwed up

persopolis

Oct 30, 2009
is it a confirmed report ? Because I don't really have a lot of confidence in the australian press

GamerPhate

Aug 22, 2008
He told his dad not to take his keyboard away...

And now he won't ever again... although the cops might do quite a bit of that.....

PhantomCritic

May 9, 2009
If CNN makes this another one of those "This is how video games affect your children!" stories...oh christ.

OT: The nutjob could rot behind bars for all I care. It was messed up how he went back to gaming straight after he bludgened his father to death.

Mandal0re

Oct 18, 2008
I laughed. Not because i find patricide funny,just the sheer ridiculousness of this story.

Hookman

Jul 2, 2008
Even if the story is factually accurate its obvious the sick puppy was mental (Obviously playing games for a whole week didnt help his mental state either)! What kind of psycho bludgeons their own father to death and then goes back to playing his game?

Aunel

May 9, 2008
In soviet russia, children kills you!

OT: that's messed up
seriously messed up.

[sub]I would have done the same if they took my bass away[/sub]

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
wow...i'd never do that...
see, my father has put a time limit on my computer, cause I Net too much. Well, I'm gonna show him Game Room (he can sometimes get addicted to old-school arcade) when I get access to my 360 again (in 4 days). However, I'm gonna give HIM a timer limit (with the password thing) and tell him: 'we can either block each other off on what we like, or we can use Quid Proquo'

benoitowns

Oct 18, 2009
What a crazy ass ************. He gives us all a bad name...while that kid http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/100134-Boy-Sees-Boobs-in-Comic-Tells-Mom-Mom-Tells-News
is hilarious

SpikeFT

Nov 18, 2009
3 things
1.*insert random taunt or smth idk* its just sick
2. he just went back like *i just killed 100points woohoo*
3. that keyboard is in a very frightening way just like Logiless
i already saw the news and what i saw was *OMFG video games fuck ruin lives* usual stuff here but still DAAAAAMMMNNN!

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
pneuvo said:
Some more detail would be nice. He didn't sleep for a week? That would make most people psychotic right there. Why did the kid kill the father rather than just steal the keyboard back? Sounds like there are some major pieces missing in this story.
I agree. That seems WAY too simplified to be true. But still, over a keyboard? Go buy another keyboard from a discount store or something. Man alive, as we grow older as a sentient race we seem to concoct even more stupid reasons for killing each other.

TheSentinel

May 10, 2008
This kid is a sociopath.

Who the hell murders their father then just goes back to their normal routine, which seemed like playin' vidjya gaems on his computer, as if nothing happened?