15-year old Stabs Bully 11 Times at Bus Stop, Gets Away With It

silasbufu

Aug 5, 2009
Drop_D-Bombshell said:
I have mixed emotions on this story.

Firstly i believe that the kid had a right to defend himself, every kid does, but was stabbing him 11 times necessary. I'm sure once would have been enough.

Second, why a knife, couldn't he have just battered him for a bit with a bat or something? It doesn't make sense why he would carry a knife as stab as many times as he did.

Should he get away with it? No, but he shouldn't be prosecuted as a murderer, maybe given a less harsh punishment. Seems only fair.

EDIT: whoa! My inbox got flooded with messages about the bat thing. It's just an example as to say "Why was he carrying a knife to begin with?"
This just goes to show that the mental frustration a bully can cause is far greater that the physical one. The fact that he stabbed him 11 times is the best proof for this.
I can't say I agree with what he did, but there's a gray area here for sure.

MikeStyles27

Mar 14, 2010
I see no problem with the fate the bully met, call me old fashioned, but I believe that every person should have the right to life, but that right ends at the tip of their victim's nose.

As for matter of why the kid had a knife? I support concealed carry, so I may be a bit biased, but there really could be any number of reasons, I have used my own personal knife at work and for hobbies on numerous occasions and I almost always carry a knife with me for general use, not as a weapon per se, but as a tool; I can only hope that the tool I need is never an instrument of death.

Smurf McSmurfington

Jun 24, 2010
No sympathies for the bully, seriously.
While they're people too and they do have their psychological reasons for being what they are, they're also causing a fair amount of psychological damage to others.

While the bully didn't deserve death(prison or an asylum for the criminally insane would be a much more fitting future), I can't say I'm in any shape or form sad over it either.

balanovich

Jan 25, 2010
Carboncrown said:
senordesol said:
Carboncrown said:
Furthermore, I'd actually argue that his life was not in danger, given that
1) This was not the first time he was bullied, what's suddenly gonna provoke murder?
2) The bullies knew there'd be no way for them to get away with it.

And finally, I'm not suggesting the electric chair. Just a little more that nothing.
1) How do you know *this time* won't be the time they go too far?
2) What does that mean?
1)How likely is that really? How often does bullying escalate to homicide, 'cause here in Finland, I'd say that's pretty close to zero.
2)I'm saying the bullies would be caught. There was multiple witnesses to the planned fight. Surely they mean to kill him.

That last part was sarcasm.
1)It was not the first time, exactly. Pain, fear and despair builds up inside you, until it spills. I know that after the first stab, maybe even at the punch behind the head, he was not thinking. He was just acting, with no intent. Fear and Rage were in control.

2)I don't think he thought he was going to be killed, just beaten up.... fear of pain can be pretty similar to fear of death. Especially for someone who has little experience with either... like a 15 year old.

ENOUGH with suffering! The Bully probably was in pain himself. The kid had even more pain and fear because he killed someone! The grieving family is devastated and so is the family of the boy who killed. Why ad more pain to the equation ? It can only make things worst!

As far as the law is concerned he committed no crime, and I agree. So that's the end of it... but that sad! Justice is only abut guilt and sentences. It barely solves problems.

I would have like the judge to say: "You're not guilty, you won't have a criminal records or anything bad. But since the situation got where it got, you have been disturbed. You are going to go see a shrink for at least a year. If you don't have medical insurance, the state will pay for it." Bad emotions caused a tragedy, and the only solution is healing the people involved. That includes the families, they should be given help to make sure they seek out grief counsellor, maybe even ordered to by the court.

The justice system is almost only about pain; who did it and who deserves it. People are like that too; all the posts I read are about who deserved what punishment, who didn't.

BiscuitTrouser

Elite Member
May 19, 2008
Shycte said:
Mortai Gravesend said:
Shycte said:
senordesol said:
Ian Lutz said:
This just goes to show you how extreme the issue of bulling has gotten in recent years. It should be an outrage that he got let off without any kind of punishment. There are clearly other options when dealing with a bully, such as contact school administration, it is there for a reason!
How was he going to contact the school administrator when he was getting the shit kicked out of him on a public street?
Obviously murder is the answer.
Obviously ignorance of the law is your forte here. Self-defense isn't murder.
You can't stab someone 11 times in self-defence. Once, maybe twice. Not 11. No way.

A 15 year old kid died, no one can just walk away from that. And certinly not after 11 stab wounds.
While i think 11 is excessive id like to just comment on the thought process here.

"Dear god old fellow, it appears this brute intends to beat me senseless for the thousanth time! How uncooth, the appropriate form of action would be to use yon knife to stab the fellow twice, at which point i will calmly and reasonably put the knife away and make it away from here poste haste"

"SHIT IM GONNA GET BEATEN AGAIN HOLY FUCKING SHIT GET AWAY FROM ME"

One of these is controlled. One is not. Its like when someone shot that kid mugger 11 times. 11 was every bullet. He obviously panicked and just pulled the trigger as fast as he could in an attempt, ANY attempt to defend himself. When your life is suddenly put at risk and your brain thinks you can fight out of it, or flight is impossible, animal instincts take over and all idea of consequences or reasonable thought flies the fuck out of the window. That said i think 11 stabbings was excessive and something should be done here. Something. Im not sure what. The death of anyone is a serious thing and shouldnt be taken lightly.

However the kid was jumped, attempted flight, was cornered and like a cornered animal he flipped the fuck out and lashed out as brutaly as his chimp instincts could force him too. Try backing any animal into a corner when they REALLY dont wanna get into a tussle. Humans react the same way as well when cornered. He wasnt concerned about anything because the only thought being pumped into his head at full volume was the second thought process above this paragraph.

Wilfy

Oct 4, 2008
BrassButtons said:
Wilfy said:
But I personally would say 12 stabs is excessive for any fight.
Based on what?
Based on my personal opinion. I think after being stabbed once or twice, most people would back off. Since he had no time to react due to being stabbed very quickly, that is probably the reason the guy died.
Mortai Gravesend said:
Wilfy said:
BrassButtons said:
Wilfy said:
BrassButtons said:
Wilfy said:
I personally don't think lethal force should be used, unless you yourself are in lethal danger. From the story, the bully didn't have a weapon other than his fists.
His life was in danger. The very first blow could have killed him, and there is no reason to assume similarly dangerous blows would not have been used had the fight continued. The idea that someone using their fists isn't a lethal threat is only true in the movies. In reality punches are a form of blunt-force trauma that can cause everything from minor bruises to organ damage.
I understand that a punch in the back of the head can in certain circumstances be fatal, but I don't see how that warrants twelve stabs with a knife. As people have pointed out, adrenaline will have kicked in, but I would have thought that since he had been trying to escape the whole time, he would stab him once, maybe twice and run. He stabbed the bully twelve times though,to me that seems like he decided to really go for the guy. This is based on my very limited knowledge of fights involving knives however.
First, I was responding to your statement that lethal force should only be a response to lethal danger. There was lethal danger, so lethal force was justified.

Second, do you have any actual data to support the claim that 12 stabs is excessive for a fight like this?
I understand the lethal force, lethal danger thing. But I personally would say 12 stabs is excessive for any fight. One punch in the back of the head is a lot less likely to kill than 12 stabs.
Yes, based on your lack of information 12 stabs is excessive: http://media.naplesnews.com/media/static/20111230150108.pdf

Which is totally why he reports hearing Dylan telling his friends "Go get him" after the stabbing. Because he was totally dead or incapacitated after the 12 stabs.
I think if you had just been stabbed enough times to leave you dying on the floor, you have enough energy to say that.

I really don't understand a law that allows you to kill someone and get away with it with no consequences.

TorqueConverter

Nov 2, 2011
Sometimes you have to beat the shit out of a bully to get ahead. That's what I did as a freshmen high school student as received nothing but praise and high status in high school for it.

Now, stabbing someone let alone killing is a different story. I understand the minor angle, but what he did is clearly very wrong. That child needs mental or parental help. You don't fight with weapons unless you intend to kill. Period. That child's father should have taught him how to fight and taught him the difference between a knife and a fist.

Rottweiler

Jan 20, 2008
Isn't this the most repeated claim of the pro-violence lobby?
Yours certainly is the most cliched claim of the pro-victimization lobby.
I mean, you don't mind if I label you as a supporter of people being victimized, do you? After all, you just labeled gun rights activists as 'pro violence', which is completely wrong.

Have I got news for you. Ban weapons, and criminals won't have weapons either. And if they have, the use of them becomes so unusual they'll save them for fighting eachother over control, and not use them against the public.
...do you really believe this? Seriously? "Let's ban Alchohol! If nobody can legally buy alchohol, our alchoholic numbers will drop, there will be no crimes due to alchohol!"

-- Prohibition.

Tell me how *that* worked out, as it's the exact example of your so-called view.

Besides, defending yourself with weapons is bullshit, no such thing exists.
Ah, you must favor the 'face down armed attackers with the purity of my political stance' defense. I'm not even sure how to go on, as your statement is so wrong-headed and unbacked by fact the evidence that you even said it shows the shallowness of your beliefs.

All that weapons being involve accomplishes is causing more violance. And guess what? The criminal is typically the one to pull the trigger first, and if they do, who could blame them? If they're faced with someone who has a weapon, their choices are also limited to killing or dying themselves.
So...a *criminal* only has two choices? Kill or be killed? Why not #3 "DON'T ATTEMPT THE CRIME". You'd be surprised how many criminals take option #3 when they realize they no longer have a helpless victim to deal with. Actually considering how wrong-headed your other statements have been, no doubt you would indeed be surprised.

Which is why the US has a firearms murder rate anywhere between six times and thirtythree times as high as comparable countries.
Those countries that admit to it, sure. Heck, a wonderful example of your belief: China! All civilian firearm ownership is illegal! And of course, there's no murder, no violent crime...well, there's the whole oppressive government with a secret police, who routinely vanish dissidents, who usually can't do much about it because hey, all they have are rocks and sticks...but, as you seem to beleive, that's a much better society without mere civilians having firearms!

How about the middle east? Did you perhaps compare firearms murder rates there? Perhaps Africa?

No, I'm sure that those examples aren't 'comparable' because it won't fit your argument.

Wait! Perhaps you should look up Israel. Lots of people have firearms there. Or Switzerland, which requires military service and you keep your issued firearm in your home. What's it like there for murder rates?

Of course, this would require you to see things that might disagree with your opinion, so be careful.

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
Wilfy said:
BrassButtons said:
Wilfy said:
But I personally would say 12 stabs is excessive for any fight.
Based on what?
Based on my personal opinion. I think after being stabbed once or twice, most people would back off. Since he had no time to react due to being stabbed very quickly, that is probably the reason the guy died.
That's a nice uninformed opinion you have there. But this is a little nerdy 14 year old boy with a pen knife and no training (apart from being on the Mathletics team). Not Rambo with a Bowie knife. One wild stab will hardly amount to anything. We're talking 11 of "not a lot"

The court documents indicated Jorge ceased stabbing when the bully stopped his hail of punches. That the punches continued as he stabbed.

How long is he supposed to wait between each stab? Wait for him to realise he has a knife in which hand and with retaining fortitude the bully snatches the knife out of his smaller hand? He'll be pretty screwed then. It takes literally milliseconds to flinch and retreat from pain and harm, it is not something to think about, unless they are tough enough to be unaffected by such force. In this case Dylan (who was described in court as being much taller and much more muscular than young jorge) 11 stabs with a puny penknife were the discouragement required.

Remember, the purpose of self-defence is to END the criminal assault, not to meter a precisely court stipulated amount of damage in retribution for assault. Stabbing then waiting does not serve that purpose as a single penknife stab will only enrage a big bully like Dylan even more. The only course of action as to attack with overwhelming ferocity so that the assailant breaks off their assault rather than redirect it to disarming their victim.

Attack fully and with purpose, or not at all.

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
Ultratwinkie said:
Blablahb said:
Thistlehart said:
In essence, you believe only criminals should have access to weapons? A ban on weapons would not affect criminals in any way (since they tend to ignore such laws, it's a qualification after all). And doing so you declare open season on all law-abiding folk (who apparently are too stupid to use weapons to protect themselves).

You, sir, are either a fool or you don't know what you just said. And judging from your other posts to this thread, I'm hard-pressed to reckon which is true.
Isn't this the most repeated claim of the pro-violence lobby? Have I got news for you. Ban weapons, and criminals won't have weapons either. And if they have, the use of them becomes so unusual they'll save them for fighting eachother over control, and not use them against the public.

Besides, defending yourself with weapons is bullshit, no such thing exists. All that weapons being involve accomplishes is causing more violance. And guess what? The criminal is typically the one to pull the trigger first, and if they do, who could blame them? If they're faced with someone who has a weapon, their choices are also limited to killing or dying themselves.

Which is why the US has a firearms murder rate anywhere between six times and thirtythree times as high as comparable countries.

California tried banning guns EVERYWHERE but the home (they cant leave the home). Gangs still have access to military grade weapons.

Want to know why? The answer, Mexico.

The US does NOT have the luxury of being an island nation like the UK, nor does it have the luxury of being next to countries where guns are rare. A country that bans guns next to a country where guns are openly traded would do NOTHING. California learned that lesson the hard way when cops were gunned down in North Hollywood.

The cops didn't have access to armor piercing bullets, assault rifles, or anything more dangerous than a shotgun. The criminals had full kevlar, assault rifles, and were practically invincible. The cops had no way to pierce that kevlar. They didn't need that much force as the cops posed little danger, but they brought it out anyway. This "escalation" bullshit is just a pipe dream of European citizens who forget that the entire world is not like Europe.

To ban weapons in America would repeat the same flawed logic California has been pushing for years with no effect.
I wouldn't even give the argument (that could be turned into a straw man) of the large un-closable border to the south but that there is a huge criminal demand for guns in California and they will come in from any direction. Not least of which the vast number of guns remaining within the region. Illegal drugs by the truckload are smuggled into California, how can they stop a few pistols?

UK has a sea border patrolled by the Royal Navy and Customs that pride themselves on making lives inconvenient for the wider innocent travellers to catch illegals, still you can obtain banned firearms in the UK. There should be NO guns but there are thousands in the hands of criminals.

Mainland European police are a bit more sensible than UK police, with routine firearm training and arming for police. At the very least it should be routine for police to be armed or they are little more than glorified traffic wardens. I'm sorry, but people act like UK cops being unarmed is somehow proof that the country is free from significant gun crime. The reality is police are kept routinely unarmed to deny the severity of the situation that gun crime isn't at the same level as 100 years ago!

I really don't like how my countrymen act like US is the exception having armed cops. Almost every other country in the world (except for a few micro-nations with TRULY minuscule violent crime levels) have routinely armed police. If the UK police were formed today, they would be armed with firearms. It's pure tradition preventing that. Our former colonial/empire siblings like Australia and India have taken such measures.

Shycte

Mar 10, 2009
BiscuitTrouser said:
Shycte said:
Mortai Gravesend said:
Shycte said:
senordesol said:
Ian Lutz said:
This just goes to show you how extreme the issue of bulling has gotten in recent years. It should be an outrage that he got let off without any kind of punishment. There are clearly other options when dealing with a bully, such as contact school administration, it is there for a reason!
How was he going to contact the school administrator when he was getting the shit kicked out of him on a public street?
You can't stab someone 11 times in self-defence. Once, maybe twice. Not 11. No way.

A 15 year old kid died, no one can just walk away from that. And certinly not after 11 stab wounds.
While i think 11 is excessive id like to just comment on the thought process here.

"Dear god old fellow, it appears this brute intends to beat me senseless for the thousanth time! How uncooth, the appropriate form of action would be to use yon knife to stab the fellow twice, at which point i will calmly and reasonably put the knife away and make it away from here poste haste"

"SHIT IM GONNA GET BEATEN AGAIN HOLY FUCKING SHIT GET AWAY FROM ME"

One of these is controlled. One is not. Its like when someone shot that kid mugger 11 times. 11 was every bullet. He obviously panicked and just pulled the trigger as fast as he could in an attempt, ANY attempt to defend himself. When your life is suddenly put at risk and your brain thinks you can fight out of it, or flight is impossible, animal instincts take over and all idea of consequences or reasonable thought flies the fuck out of the window. That said i think 11 stabbings was excessive and something should be done here. Something. Im not sure what. The death of anyone is a serious thing and shouldnt be taken lightly.

However the kid was jumped, attempted flight, was cornered and like a cornered animal he flipped the fuck out and lashed out as brutaly as his chimp instincts could force him too. Try backing any animal into a corner when they REALLY dont wanna get into a tussle. Humans react the same way as well when cornered. He wasnt concerned about anything because the only thought being pumped into his head at full volume was the second thought process above this paragraph.
Well yes I agree. He couldn't think straight, maybe you could call it self-defense excess. My issue here is that people here just say fuck you to the dead 15-year old kid. You can't just ignore that, I'm not saying that the 11-year old should be thrown in prison or something, but it's not okay to walk away from this whole thing with a body behind.

Shycte

Mar 10, 2009
SIXVI06-M said:
Shycte said:
Mortai Gravesend said:
Shycte said:
senordesol said:
Ian Lutz said:

Nope, I'd stab someone 11 times or more in self defense, especially if I didn't know what I was doing and person I'm defending myself from is flailing around making angry or hysterical noises. That and given a campaign of terror put against me over a decent amount of time and put up against all the bullies friends surrounding me? nah- I'd lose my shit.

Who knows, maybe after the kid killed the bully, he found peace and justice, or maybe he's tormented for life knowing he has the blood of the bully on his hands coz maybe the kid should have just continued to take it because being bullied is simply not worth stopping.

I maintain that people- like bullies- really need to stop making people try to seek peace and justice through self-defense. If you want some kid to lose their shit at you and kill you because you're a dick, well- not only did you deserve it, it's probably the most hilariously pitiful ways to end your own life. I just love what it says "I died because I was a dick". Best epitaph ever.
A 15-year old kid died here. He had friends and family who loved him, and yet his death seems to welcome to so many of you. Bullying is really fucking bad I know, but do you really think that ALL bullies are evil to the core? No of course not, in most cases it's just peer presure. Don't simplify the truth. I'm not saying that the 11-year old should recive harsh punishment or anything, I'm saying that many of you guys seem to forget the corpse and sorrow for that 15-year old kids friends and family.

jklinders

Sep 21, 2010
Sad that a kid got killed. I feel bad for his family.

I have a hard time sympathizing with the Bully though. Kids routinely get away with crap that would land adults in court under the heading "boys will be boys." Nuno, had his little posses with him( all these waste of space bullies seem to have a gang around them, the cowards) and pursued a fight with boy in question that he did not want. The issue of why he had a knife is in my opinion moot. It was probably for self defense. As for why he didn't stop after a couple of hits, if you are in that situation and you are at the point of actually stabbing someone your blood is pumping and so is adrenaline. It's hard to stop. The full article indicates that there was a long standing issue between the 2 boys and the younger one as often as possible tried to avoid conflict with the older.

On a personal note, I am sick to f'ing death of adults turning a blind eye to effects on the life of kids that bullying has on them. Schools have a duty of care for the kids under their roof and should have done more to keep this from escalating and parents need to keep a better eye on their kids and stop bloody approving this behavior. Not too many 14 year old boys are going to pursue a fight with a 16 year old. There is usually a pretty big size difference there. At least there was when I was 14 and then 16. If schools cannot control the kids learning environment better than this then they need to take a couple of those 2 month long vacations they get every year to actually try to figure out how to do better because "boys will be boys" is not, has not and never will be an adequate excuse for consistent harassment that would land an adult in jail or a restraining order.

SoetSout

Sep 15, 2008
Shycte said:
SIXVI06-M said:
Shycte said:
Mortai Gravesend said:
Shycte said:
senordesol said:
Ian Lutz said:

Nope, I'd stab someone 11 times or more in self defense, especially if I didn't know what I was doing and person I'm defending myself from is flailing around making angry or hysterical noises. That and given a campaign of terror put against me over a decent amount of time and put up against all the bullies friends surrounding me? nah- I'd lose my shit.

Who knows, maybe after the kid killed the bully, he found peace and justice, or maybe he's tormented for life knowing he has the blood of the bully on his hands coz maybe the kid should have just continued to take it because being bullied is simply not worth stopping.

I maintain that people- like bullies- really need to stop making people try to seek peace and justice through self-defense. If you want some kid to lose their shit at you and kill you because you're a dick, well- not only did you deserve it, it's probably the most hilariously pitiful ways to end your own life. I just love what it says "I died because I was a dick". Best epitaph ever.
A 15-year old kid died here. He had friends and family who loved him, and yet his death seems to welcome to so many of you. Bullying is really fucking bad I know, but do you really think that ALL bullies are evil to the core? No of course not, in most cases it's just peer pressure. Don't simplify the truth. I'm not saying that the 11-year old should receive harsh punishment or anything, I'm saying that many of you guys seem to forget the corpse and sorrow for that 15-year old kids friends and family.
Ive had a bully problem once, the guy failed grade 7 4 times, so he was a bit bigger as well. in the end i ended it with a knife through his hand. got sent home for a week. Kids parents tried to press charges, but he was out of luck. i had more then 7 witnesses saying that he threatened me to the death.

he had one of those morning fits to show his dominance, and tried to take it out on me. he didnt know that i just about had enough of it, and brought a knife with the idea to scare him away. he punched me once, i took out knife, he laughed at me thinking i wont use it. he punched again, but as he was retracting i stabbed him through his hand. he quickly ran away crying. Moved to another school afterwards.

Do i regret what i have done? not in the least. the guy was beating up kids at the school and teachers NEVER!!!!!! do anything. so what are kids supposed to do? endure until their mental state degenerates? cause in the end most people who are bullied end up lacking confidence, and doubt themselves alot. That can make it harder for that person to fit in society as well.

Bottom line, bullies need to stop. cause ANY creature when pushed into a corner will start fighting back in a unforeseen way. If i walk up to someone and punch him repeatedly, do you think hes gona stop and phone the police and his lawyer? or is he actualy gona get mad and just fling at me?

Don't bully thats all..

Shycte

Mar 10, 2009
SoetSout said:
Shycte said:
SIXVI06-M said:
Shycte said:
Mortai Gravesend said:
Shycte said:
senordesol said:
Ian Lutz said:

A 15-year old kid died here. He had friends and family who loved him, and yet his death seems to welcome to so many of you. Bullying is really fucking bad I know, but do you really think that ALL bullies are evil to the core? No of course not, in most cases it's just peer pressure. Don't simplify the truth. I'm not saying that the 11-year old should receive harsh punishment or anything, I'm saying that many of you guys seem to forget the corpse and sorrow for that 15-year old kids friends and family.
Ive had a bully problem once, the guy failed grade 7 4 times, so he was a bit bigger as well. in the end i ended it with a knife through his hand. got sent home for a week. Kids parents tried to press charges, but he was out of luck. i had more then 7 witnesses saying that he threatened me to the death.

he had one of those morning fits to show his dominance, and tried to take it out on me. he didnt know that i just about had enough of it, and brought a knife with the idea to scare him away. he punched me once, i took out knife, he laughed at me thinking i wont use it. he punched again, but as he was retracting i stabbed him through his hand. he quickly ran away crying. Moved to another school afterwards.

Do i regret what i have done? not in the least. the guy was beating up kids at the school and teachers NEVER!!!!!! do anything. so what are kids supposed to do? endure until their mental state degenerates? cause in the end most people who are bullied end up lacking confidence, and doubt themselves alot. That can make it harder for that person to fit in society as well.

Bottom line, bullies need to stop. cause ANY creature when pushed into a corner will start fighting back in a unforeseen way. If i walk up to someone and punch him repeatedly, do you think hes gona stop and phone the police and his lawyer? or is he actualy gona get mad and just fling at me?

Don't bully thats all..
Well I don't hold anything against you, I think that you probably did the right thing. The issue here is that people are saying that the 15-year old KID deserved to die, that is FUCKED UP. Sure, I can buy the argument that the 11-year old kid paniced and didn't know what he was doing. Sure, but why do people forget that there is a corpse laying on the ground and a mother crying at his gravestone. That's apperently not a problem to some people. Read assholes.

Shycte

Mar 10, 2009
Mortai Gravesend said:
Shycte said:
Mortai Gravesend said:
Shycte said:
senordesol said:
Ian Lutz said:

http://media.naplesnews.com/media/static/20111230150108.pdf

Considering he was still alive enough to tell his friends to get the kid afterwards... Yeah you're just sticking to ignorance here. Yup, you can stab someone in self-defense 11 times because once or twice isn't necessarily enough to take someone down. You're just too busy making snap judgments to care about looking at reality.
Ignorance your new favorite word boy? Anyway, I have two questions if you don't mind. 1) Are all bullies evil to the core? 2) Did this 15-year old kid deserve to die?

See, I can buy the argument that the 11-year old kid paniced and didn't know what to do. 11 times is excessive, but that's why there are laws (at least were I come from), that says that you can use excessive violence if you can't think straight, like if you paniced.

My issue here is that people forget that there is a dead kid here, no one is getting a job well done here, not the bullied kid, not the school or the parents. It's a fucking tragedy and nothing else.

staysa01

Jan 12, 2012
I'd rather bullying resulted in the bully being brutally killed then in massive psychological issues for the victim.

And for F sakes if you don't want to get stabbed don't punch people in the back of the head who show you they have a knife.