#158: Lying

Bindal

May 14, 2012
Okay, two things learned:
1. I think we finally got the name of our pink-haired fireball-throwing lady (even if she's apparently still a bad healer): Althea.
2. NEVER PISS HER OFF, now that she's easily capable of the mentioned fireball-throwing.

I like her more every minute. Sadly, we won't see her turn the CEO into a tiny pile of ash. But maybe she'll melt the Crystal in one or two pages, who knows?

DarklordKyo

Nov 22, 2009
Bindal said:
1. I think we finally got the name of our pink-haired fireball-throwing lady (even if she's apparently still a bad healer): Althea.
2. NEVER PISS HER OFF, now that she's easily capable of the mentioned fireball-throwing.

I like her more every minute. Sadly, we won't see her turn the CEO into a tiny pile of ash. But maybe she'll melt the Crystal in one or two pages, who knows?
I think her name was given earlier in some way, don't quote me on that.

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
DarklordKyo said:
Bindal said:

I think her name was given earlier in some way, don't quote me on that.
No, it definitely was. When Erin asked her name;

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comicsandcosplay/comics/erin-dies-alone/17082-Chapter-6-4

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
Bindal said:
But maybe she'll melt the Crystal in one or two pages, who knows?
At this rate, it will take five pages, and that's just the burning/melting.

JCAll

Oct 12, 2011
Looks like we might have a Kratos on our hands. I love it when JRPG plots get twisty and stupid.

JCAll

Oct 12, 2011
Phoenix1213 said:
You misspelled "of"... I had to read Erin's first line a few times because it made no sense. lol
I remember FFVII making that same mistake.
Good times.

Brian Tams

Sep 3, 2012
Were gunny and not sephiroth standing on an ACME trap door or something? They've been completely forgotten about.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Brian Tams said:
Were gunny and not sephiroth standing on an ACME trap door or something? They've been completely forgotten about.
No, they are following the video game rule of, "Don't attack while important story points are being told". Come on, pay attention! ;-)

I think that is the second-best threat I have ever heard. I'm going to have to write that down.

Riddle78

Jan 19, 2010
PURGE THE FILTHY HERETICS WITH CLEANSING FIRE!

Althea,you just went full Adepta Sororitas. And I have no idea if it's awesome or not.

Jeivar

Jan 26, 2015
Sniper Team 4 said:
Brian Tams said:
No, they are following the video game rule of, "Don't attack while important story points are being told". Come on, pay attention! ;-)
Well, yes. Manners!

I like Erin's reaction in the third panel. "Whoa boy."