18 years old

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
Got drunk, got stoned, got laid, got laughed at after, never spoke to that goat again.

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Absolutely screw-all. I had a pizza, and played games. Something school-related was also probably involved too. I think. I honestly don't remember anything else beyond that. As you can tell, it really changed my life...

cookyy2k

Aug 14, 2009
Went pub with my family and they naturally got me very pissed.... Then when my youngest friend (I'm the oldest) got to 18 we all had a massive blow out down the local night club.

For my 21st I spent the day throwing up from a particularly nasty food poisoning... can't win em all...

imperialwar

Jun 17, 2008
well my mother had just gotten home from what was her 8th trip to the looney bin by that stage, and we ( as in me ) had just paid off a $900 phone bill she had racked up while on her looney trip.. so yeah not much cash to do anything.
I remember getting some JD and coke and drinking with my friends around that time, but not sure if that was actually my Bday or not ( 34 now so going back a bit ) pretty much killed bdays for me. My wife tries to get me back into them but they are just another day really. Oh and last year for my bday we had a bit of nostalgia trip with mother making yet another trip to the looney bin. funny how she nearly always trips out around my bday...

Krois

Jun 2, 2011
Just another day like any other dull day and nothing special for me.

Happy birthday to you though.

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
Well, I turned 17 a few days ago. I went to school. That was about it. Yesterday though, I had my birthday party. Hooked up 2 old Xboxes and played old games with a bunch of people. Fun times. Bought a new camera. Some games. About it really.

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
i spent my 18th getting driven out to a bar that i didn't want to go to. Drink alcohol i didn't want. then go home

my hands were shaking so much due to the people i could barely drink

guidance

Dec 9, 2010
During my actual birthday nothing, but a month later my friends through me a surprise party full of drugs(pot) and alcohol, of which I did neither as I hate the taste of alcohol and don't plan on getting high ever, my friends new this so I felt that it was more of way for them to get together and get shit faced.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Emilox The Great said:
wait, wait, wait. you can watch a 3D movie without the stupid glasses? the last movie i watched in 3D was Avatar (didn't like it) and i had to wear them over my "seeing" glasses.

OT: i am not 18 yet, so i cant say much about my 18th birthday, but i reckon ill just stay home and surf the net.
I meant the glasses used to be one red and one blue, now they look like sunglasses. I thought it might alter the experience, which it did.

Crazy_Dude

Nov 3, 2010
Didn't do anything really on my 18th birthday aside from going to the coffeeshop with some friends. (I am Dutch)

Planning to have a few friends over for my 19th birthday though.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Bought beer and cigarettes legally for the first time. Then I invited some friends and had a beer and pizza party!

Durgiun

Dec 25, 2008
I had a friend come over and we drank some vodka. Not enough that we'd get smashed. Maybe slightly tipsy, and even that is an ''at most'' estimation.

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
ninonybox360 said:
It's my 18th birthday today and I was wondering what you all did on yours. (if you are 18 and up)
All I am doing is staying at home with family, watch the rest of Charlotte's Web (1973) and relax. So what did all of you who are 18 and older do on yours?
My parents said I can do whatever I want to do. Since going to a strip club with my Dad made me uncomfortable I decided a comedy club would be better.

I went there and in 5 minutes was kicked out because I was under 21. The End.

Being 18 sucks, you can smoke cigarettes, participate in political bs, and be forced to fight for your country. Wahoo...