18 years old

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
I went out and bought some nice cigars, then had Chinese food and cake. Got a lottery ticket (didn't win shit) Smoked out on the deck and went in and played Minecraft. Fell asleep with my dachshund laying on me. :)

josemlopes

Jun 9, 2008
Went to New York (I am from Europe btw)and then to the top of the Empire State Building. Fun day :D

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
I got a tattoo and then went to an anime con. I go to the anime con every year and it just happens to fall on my birthday the past 3 years so it wasn't special for my 18th but still tons of fun.

Nightmonger

Jul 1, 2010
I will let you know in a week currently planning Double maths (yay), lunch at an awesome mongolian stir fry with friends, and probably either Mass effect 3 or messing with whatever other presents i may get (if any)

Tanner The Monotone

I'm Tired. What else is new?
Aug 25, 2010
ninonybox360 said:
It's my 18th birthday today and I was wondering what you all did on yours. (if you are 18 and up)
All I am doing is staying at home with family, watch the rest of Charlotte's Web (1973) and relax. So what did all of you who are 18 and older do on yours?
I hanged out with some friends at my house. Didn't do anything crazy though.

5-0

Apr 6, 2010
I spent a week in Wales with my parents and a friend. It was brilliant.

El Presidente

Dec 26, 2011
It was situated between two other friends' 18ths and a huge festival of alcoholism we have where I live, so I didn't bother with anything too big. Went for a chinese with a few friends, with which I purchased alcohol yay, then went back to my house for a few drinks and a film. Good times.

Suicidejim

Jul 1, 2011
I did absolutely nothing. Well, dinner with family and my girlfriend, and some quality time with said girlfriend later on, but nothing overly spectacular.

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
Drank with my brother's friends. Did not pay for a single drink. Highlight of the night was drinking a "Flaming Lamborghini."

DJ_DEnM

My brother answers too!
Dec 22, 2010
ninonybox360 said:
It's my 18th birthday today and I was wondering what you all did on yours. (if you are 18 and up)
All I am doing is staying at home with family, watch the rest of Charlotte's Web (1973) and relax. So what did all of you who are 18 and older do on yours?

...I'm sorry your avatar is distracting. Will Apple Bloom ever catch her tail?!