202: Looking for Group Therapy

MmmFiber

Apr 19, 2009
"Relax, everyone. He's combat specced," said Graylock.

Best line in the whole article. Too bad he wasn't subt. Combat Daggers though? Puh-lease.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
You know, once in a while, I like to imagine what my various characters do when I'm not playing them. Honestly I'd hope they'd never end up in a group like this... 'cause most of them could seriously hurt me if they ever had a way.

Lady K

Apr 16, 2009
Loved it! Although for me, I try to act like I assume my characters would, and I like to give each one their own personality. It just makes it fun for me >w>

Bluebacon

May 13, 2009
That was really funny. Poor HaxxorBoi. On the other hand, what if our characters are really controlling us?

stormcaller

Sep 6, 2008
...I'm sorry Bloodax, it wasn't me who organised those massive drunken get togethers in Thralls chamber.

(Yes it was)

Thanatos34

Mar 31, 2009
That was pretty darn funny. I wonder if a book could be written along those lines, something like that old cartoon show Reboot.

restoshammyman

Jan 5, 2009
kinda makes me feel sad for my shaman.
i suck at pvp and she gets ganked alot.
maybe i should get some gladiator gear.

Rhayn

Free of All Weakness
Jul 8, 2008
I bet my characters have the time of their lives now. Haven't been Controlling for half a year.

I can already see my human warlock, night elf hunter, blood elf paladin, blood elf death knight, tauren druid and my undead rogue all chilling out on the beaches of Stranglethorn.

Oh jesus, I just realized how many high-level characters I have.

garfoldsomeoneelse

Charming, But Stupid
Mar 22, 2009
Harkonnius, Spacelamb, Shamwhoa, Mordhaus, Northeia... I owe all of you an apology.

Extremely well done, Hehemann. I look forward to your next contribution(s).

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
I can't believe I'm making this kind of reference:

But this reminds me of a certain Fairly Oddparents episode in which they break the fourth wall and admit that all of their corny dialog is all of the fault of The Writer. I believe there was even a line deliberately thrown in where someone screams something alone the lines of "Curses! It's all The Writer's fault!"

All-in-all, if found this article amusing in ways it shouldn't. Huh. Maybe a little sunlight could do me some good after all...

Blackmagic1515

Jul 6, 2009
Thanatos34 said:
That was pretty darn funny. I wonder if a book could be written along those lines, something like that old cartoon show Reboot.
Yahtzee's book Mogworld is similar to this. It's also very funny and a great read.

OT: A good laugh. Time to go apologuise to my fire mage for making her such a physcho.

Wow, I did not look at the date on this. Damn it's old. Please ignore my comment, sorry to have bothered you.