Critical Miss: Children of Steam #2

Rainboq

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2009
Time for desperate measures.

ALSO:

I was there....

I was there when the strength of men fell...

When we actually started to enjoy Kane and Lynch 2

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
CitySquirrel said:
what the hell are lance and chad supposed to be?
Slowpoke's evolution

good thing I still own my old retro PCs, with all my classic games

I will live long enough

i am not god

Dec 6, 2007
This is why being a mixed gamer is the best: console and Pc. In that situation we'd be fine. Still loving the comics! On of the best things on the escapist for me.

Jonci

Sep 15, 2009
I'm glad I live in the Eden of Consoles. The loss of Steam did wound my collection, but many more games remain. PC gamers would be welcomed, if their pride will let them.

matrix3509

Sep 24, 2008
I choose to see that dig at the Escapist a dig at the forums, because they deserve it.

matrix3509

Sep 24, 2008
Jonci said:
I'm glad I live in the Eden of Consoles. The loss of Steam did wound my collection, but many more games remain. PC gamers would be welcomed, if their pride will let them.
Notice they are playing the xbox 360 version of Alone in the Dark. After the fall of Steam, there won't be a place to hide from PC gamers' wrath.

Divinegon

Dec 12, 2007

Hah, Slowbro.

Oh neat, I'm immune from Steam. Although I don't even play non-handeld console games so I might be a whole different mutant breed altogether.

Pseudonym2

Mar 31, 2008
You come off as incredibly elitist. Only people with powerful computers and connection to the internet can use Steam. Not everyone can afford both of those.

Ironically the IGN fans might be more likely to go to Direct to Drive which doesn't use additional DRM.

Apr 28, 2008
So this is what people who have absolute faith in Steam will go through.

Hilarious.

Rigs83 said:
I use GOG. [www.gog.com] I live DRM free.

Indeed. When the fire comes, we will survive.

Also, buy the Witcher 2 from GoG! No DRM when you buy from GoG!

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Pseudonym2 said:
You come off as incredibly elitist. Only people with powerful computers and connection to the internet can use Steam. Not everyone can afford both of those.

Ironically the IGN fans might be more likely to go to Direct to Drive which doesn't use additional DRM.
My computer's not high powered. I can run Steam. Granted, I'm unlikely to fellate Steam any time soon, but still.

Yossarian1507

Jan 20, 2010
I only have a Steam account because it doesn't let me play Metro 2033. Otherwise - I don't need it, and never used it. Looks like I have some predispositions to be a badass in the Steampocalypse :p

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
Why do those retarded Ex-capists seem so familiar...?

No, I'm serious. I can't put my finger on it. Does anyone know?