Angry Birds: The Movie Uncovers Avian Conspiracy

Tom Goldman

Crying on the inside.
Aug 17, 2009
Angry Birds: The Movie Uncovers Avian Conspiracy

Angry Birds: The Movie will make millions of people question why they've been killing so many pigs.

Rovio Mobile's Red vs. Blue [http://www.amazon.com/Rovio-Mobile-Angry-Birds/dp/B004SBQGHS/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=mobile-apps&qid=1301256429&sr=1-3] fame.

When the world's top ornithologists (people that study birds) are murdered, only one man can recover the eggs captured by the pigs responsible. It won't be easy, but at least he's got a billion dollar slingshot at his disposal.

Between heartfelt moments spent sitting on the railroad tracks with a female friend, the man will have to take down structures made of wood, glass, and stone by firing birds into them, just like in the game. However, in the movie version of Angry Birds, the "player" begins to grow a conscience because of the fact that he's killing a lot of birds to serve his commander's ends.

Are pigs a menace to the American public, or are they being unfairly targeted? Are the Angry Birds our true enemy? We'll never find out, unless Rooster Teeth turns this trailer into a full length feature. I'd watch it. Rovio has talked about [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/102891-Angry-Birds-Possibly-Flapping-From-iPhone-to-Movie-Theaters] bringing Angry Birds to movie theaters, but the resulting production probably wouldn't be this cool.

May 5, 2010
Baahaahaa!

That was awesome. Rooster Teeth can do no wrong. Also, I recomend people check out the "Inception Guy" link at the end of the video. Another very clever sketch of theirs.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
Hehe, made me chuckle and it's kinda cute to see all those pigs doing... nothing.

A bit cheesy, but it was pretty fun nonetheless.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Needs more black birds to be a Michael Bay movie!

Other than that, I'd watch this movie!

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
I fucking knew that the Escapist was gonna feature this once I saw this in mt new subcription videos box!

Anywho, i'd probably apreciate this more had I ever played Angry Birds.

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
I love the Roosterteeth shorts, I actually think they're better than most of the new Red vs. Blue (post episode 100).

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
Sigh...

Its going to be the Super Mario Bros. movie all over again. This time for Angry Birds.

Art Axiv

Cultural Code-Switcher
Dec 25, 2008
gigastar said:
Sigh...

Its going to be the Super Mario Bros. movie all over again. This time for Angry Birds.
It's not supposed to be a super awesome cool movie, which is what people behind SMB or other game "ports" wanted to achieve. This, my friend is just comedy. It kinda reminds me of Monthy Pyhton works a bit, with all the randomness!

Can't wait!

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Wait didn't the blue bird look more like the colour white? Ok the pigs weren't green but I fine with that. None the less Rooster Teeth shorts are always great and funny as hell.