Angry Birds: The Movie Uncovers Avian Conspiracy

Lillowh

Oct 22, 2007
IS THIS A GAME TO YOU?
NO!.....yes?
OT: Saw this yesterday on their site, made me laugh. I love all their videos.

Actual

Jun 24, 2008
Art Axiv said:
gigastar said:
Sigh...

Its going to be the Super Mario Bros. movie all over again. This time for Angry Birds.
It's not supposed to be a super awesome cool movie, which is what people behind SMB or other game "ports" wanted to achieve. This, my friend is just comedy. It kinda reminds me of Monthy Pyhton works a bit, with all the randomness!

Can't wait!
...I enjoyed the advert immensely too, but you know it's not real right? It's just an advert there is no movie. *sadface*

Art Axiv

Cultural Code-Switcher
Dec 25, 2008
Actual said:
Art Axiv said:
gigastar said:
Sigh...

Its going to be the Super Mario Bros. movie all over again. This time for Angry Birds.
It's not supposed to be a super awesome cool movie, which is what people behind SMB or other game "ports" wanted to achieve. This, my friend is just comedy. It kinda reminds me of Monthy Pyhton works a bit, with all the randomness!

Can't wait!
...I enjoyed the advert immensely too, but you know it's not real right? It's just an advert there is no movie. *sadface*
I thought I saw a news post somewhere saying Angry Birds movie rights are being sold or something... oh blasted, my imagination probably outperformed itself! :p

hittite

Nov 9, 2009
Two things:
1. 0:09 Hello Wilhelm.

2. 1:01 You don't know fear until you've contemplated the possibility of President Caboose.

AstylahAthrys

Apr 7, 2010
I love these guys so much. Check out the new trailer for Red vs Blue season 9 while you're at it. (Though if you want to see it today you have to make an account, otherwise wait till tomorrow)

I would vote for President Caboose/President Joel Heyman. I just might if the candidates suck in 2012.

SelectivelyEvil13

Jul 28, 2010
If they made "The Social Network" based on litigation over Facebook, then they damn well should make a movie off of a phone game!

Think about the breakthrough: Possibly the first good movie based on a game and an app! Perhaps the key to a good game-movie transition has been to choose a game that is "casual," or more aptly put, applies to the masses because so many people play Angry Birds!

:D

No matter what, the idea's better than four entirely different studios remaking a Grimms/children's fantasy or something.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
Cheesebob said:
I thought this was real up until I saw the Indiana Jones reference
lol u mean the rooster teeth logo didn't tip you off? or did you really think that some how a little(yet extremely awesome) studio thats known mainly for machinma was brough on board to help with a movie X3

jawakiller

Jan 14, 2011
Man, I thought it said Angry Birds: The Movie Uncovers Asian Conspiracy. Still really fun but not what I expected.

Cheesezorz

Jun 14, 2009
What's the soundtrack that starts playing at 0:40? Sounds so familiar, but I cannot GRASP.

Also, this trailer left me flabbergasted.

Ben Legend

Apr 16, 2009
I just spent 2 minutes and 16 seconds watching that! And I do not want that time back. Simply brilliant!

Cheesebob

Oct 31, 2008
AgDr_ODST said:
Cheesebob said:
I thought this was real up until I saw the Indiana Jones reference
lol u mean the rooster teeth logo didn't tip you off? or did you really think that some how a little(yet extremely awesome) studio thats known mainly for machinma was brough on board to help with a movie X3
I have no idea who Rooster Teeth are