Angry Birds: The Movie Uncovers Avian Conspiracy

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
Cheesebob said:
AgDr_ODST said:
Cheesebob said:
I thought this was real up until I saw the Indiana Jones reference
lol u mean the rooster teeth logo didn't tip you off? or did you really think that some how a little(yet extremely awesome) studio thats known mainly for machinma was brough on board to help with a movie X3
I have no idea who Rooster Teeth are
okay well tell me this...have you ever heard of a little machinima called Red Vs Blue?

Cheesebob

Oct 31, 2008
AgDr_ODST said:
Cheesebob said:
AgDr_ODST said:
Cheesebob said:
lol u mean the rooster teeth logo didn't tip you off? or did you really think that some how a little(yet extremely awesome) studio thats known mainly for machinma was brough on board to help with a movie X3
okay well tell me this...have you ever heard of a little machinima called Red Vs Blue?
No I have not.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
Cheesebob said:
AgDr_ODST said:
Cheesebob said:
AgDr_ODST said:
Cheesebob said:
No I have not.
my God man have you been living under a rock for the past 10 or so years? How can you not have heard of Red Vs Blue or Rooster Teeth?