--

Liviola

May 9, 2011
Razor Z7 said:
Probably Portal, because GlaDos is Still Alive (Pun not intended) after you destroy her if not, Batman Arkham Asylum (Bats has a rule against killing.)
You do put her personality cores in the incinerator, though. Also, you can kill turrets in a variety of ways. But technically robots aren't "people"... are they?

karoliso said:
Probably Katamari Damacy.
If you roll people up and shoot them into space, they'd probably die. It's been a while since I played this. I should do, that game was awesome.

But I'll quit being a pedant now :p My own recent non-killing game was the Back To The Future: The Game series.

Munchkin09

Nov 30, 2011
FIFA 12, although in the game I played Mario Balotelli was injured, so the last time I played a game in which no one was hurt would have been... Mario Kart?

DracoSuave

Jan 26, 2009
lionsprey said:
DracoSuave said:
Spacewolf said:
phoenix wright yesterday i would say
The bad guy usually gets sent to the death penalty.
No they don't. As far as I can remember only one of them gets sent the death-row at least that person is the only one they ever tell us about.
The third game's villain's entire master plan involved her being executed for murder. On top of that, Von Karma was as well.

The judge even mentions that capital punishment is the usual sentance for first-degree murder.

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
The king of fighters XIII, what? you dont kill them you knock them out... alright, Angry birds Rio.

Zetatrain

Sep 8, 2010
Country
United States
Well since Batman doesn't kill I guess Arkham Asylum counts. Other than that the only other game I can think of would be tetris, which was 3 years ago.

blokrokker

Jul 3, 2009
I did play AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! A Reckless Disregard for Gravity. Fun game about skydiving (on acid), although it's implied that you die if you screw up.

Virgilthepagan

May 15, 2010
Good question, I hadn't given this a lot of thought. Hum, does Paper Mario count? All of the bosses get an animation showing them running off after they're defeated. If not? Hm...the Portals I guess, but only if GLaDoS doesn't count. Wow it really has been a long time since I played a non violent game.

Behazard

Oct 12, 2011
Batman: Arkham Asylum for me..
Finally finished the game and knocking the baddies unconscious was a nice touch for me.

Arina Love

GOT MOE?
Apr 8, 2010
Rune factory Tides of Destiny. You don't kill monsters you just forcibly send them to their home.

lionsprey

Sep 20, 2010
DracoSuave said:
lionsprey said:
DracoSuave said:
Spacewolf said:
phoenix wright yesterday i would say
The bad guy usually gets sent to the death penalty.
No they don't. As far as I can remember only one of them gets sent the death-row at least that person is the only one they ever tell us about.
The third game's villain's entire master plan involved her being executed for murder. On top of that, Von Karma was as well.

The judge even mentions that capital punishment is the usual sentance for first-degree murder.
ah sorry i had misunderstood what capital punishment meant. and i forgot about Manfred guess that explains Franziskas behaviour at least.