24 hours. One game.

The Zango

Resident stoner and Yognaught
Apr 30, 2009
RDR from the very beginning :D I'd try and get 100& in a day. THat would be such a fun day.

ThePostalGamer

Nov 25, 2009
salomdi said:
a compilation disk of old school games. if that isnt allowed, then goldeneye for the ps2. i cant remember the full name, you know, the one with the bots in it that was first person. with oddjob.
I think that's Goldeneye: Rogue Agent.

OT: Give me Dead Rising 2 and I'll make it a straight week if you promise to sign me up with some of your exotic robot hookers after this is over.

If that's not an option, then Fallout 3, Borderlands or Mass Effect 2.

RobThePrezodent

Oct 2, 2009
bioshock, no doubt about it. Admittedly I'd probably end up finishing it a couple of times in 24 hours but it would still be pretty good.

jultub

Jan 18, 2010
Baldurs Gate 2, that game is humongous. Even though I know almost every little quirk of that game by now, I still won't be able to do it all in 24 hours.

automatron

Apr 21, 2010
Probably TF2, I could easily do that for 24 hours.
If not, maybe deus ex, or fallout 3, although that wouldn't work cause it freezes like every 5 seconds

Dr. Awesome Face

Jan 11, 2010
Zeeky_Santos said:
Dr. Awesome Face said:
Zeeky_Santos said:
I'm sorry, is a 24 hour gaming stint too much for the people of earth to handle now is it?

Pft n00b. I'd play Gary's Mod w/ wire and phoenix storms model pack 3. biatch.
Fine then Mr. Santos. How about 72 hours?
That's just not sane, healthy or normal for a person with sociable things to do. Fresh air doesn't kill you you know.
Lets say the robots told you to keep going and expanded the blast radius of the collar, but they let you have another game as well? It doesn't matter how insane or unhealthy playing one game for 72 hours without stopping is. Do you really want all those people to die?

Iwata

Feb 25, 2010
Bad Company 2 will keep me entertained for those 24 hours and then some.

Pielikey

Jul 31, 2009
I don't think I could play any game for 24 hours...

Although I think I'd go with APB, Or Fallout 3.

EDIT: Or Half Life 2: Episode 3. muahahahahah

Siuki

Nov 18, 2009
Assassin's Creed 2. I still need to finish that game up. If I'm ever bored, I can start a massacre in Venice. Might ease the boredom. But finishing AC2 should last me.

What if the people around me can't? Then we're all screwed.