Flashpoint

Darkmantle

Oct 30, 2011
Good thing the walls in clutch's house are stronger than mine, the xbox would have went into the kitchen for me.

Punch You

Dec 12, 2010
Can't tell if he's kicking her out because she tried to kill Molly... or because he wanted to use Moll to save the xbox, but his reflexes betrayed him, and he's taking his anger out on Erin.

Jan 23, 2010
totally heterosexual said:
Their panties change colour in every panel.
Huh. I didn't actually notice their panties changing colours in each panel until I read this comment. Guess I just have other priorities....

totally heterosexual does indeed seem to be totally heterosexual.

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
Mood ring panties eh?

Erin you heartless, evil, woman! What did you just do to his Skyrim saves!?!

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
Darkmantle said:
Good thing the walls in clutch's house are stronger than mine, the xbox would have went into the kitchen for me.
In my house it would have shattered into hundreds of pieces. Concrete interior walls FTL.

Deathfish15

Nov 7, 2006
Why exactly do they share the same hair style? Do they go to the same stylist? It just seems odd. They should have different hair styles.

Dec 14, 2009
I don't like it.

You seem to be trying to appeal to a broader audience with all these different pants.

Sell outs.

Haxxle

Jan 14, 2011
I really didn't want to say this but...why does their underwear keep changing its colour and stuff?

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Zachary Amaranth said:
So...How often do they change underwear?
Apparently every couple of seconds.
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Can't tell if Clutch is angry from the violence against Moll or the loss of Skyrim saves.
I bet he was kidding about the Skyrim saves.
Anyone with an anti-console crazy co-worker would have backups on a memory card in a lockbox far away.

KeyMaster45

Gone Gonzo
Jun 16, 2008
Considering she did this on the "sound" advice of Kratos, I'd have to say that definitely qualifies as crazy.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Whyy?? Why did she throw it HDD first??? The saves, NOOOOOO!!!
totally heterosexual said:
Their panties change colour in every panel.
Huh, hadn't noticed that. How odd.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO. *Picks up the 360* He was so young, still had time to go....... *Sniff* Well, time to sell this on ebay.

..... uhhh........ electronic color changing panties. Ya, ya sure thats the ticket!

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
I don't like it.

You seem to be trying to appeal to a broader audience with all these different pants.

Sell outs.
HEY! I'll have you know that more pants equals more publicity! It's a fact

Secondly at those last 3 panels.
My Face the whole time: