Flashpoint

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
I hope the ending to this saga is good, otherwise ill have to start up the "take back critical miss" movement, then boycott this comic, then threaten you with legal action, then make endless threads on why I dont like the ending.

Or I could just enjoy it and carry on with life.

Yoshisummons

Aug 10, 2010
wooty said:
I hope the ending to this saga is good, otherwise ill have to start up the "take back critical miss" movement, then boycott this comic, then threaten you with legal action, then make endless threads on why I dont like the ending.

Or I could just enjoy it and carry on with life.
Yea getting upset is so pointless, it would be like complaining about the star wars prequels.

Otaku World Order

Nov 24, 2011
Erin... There's a time when you need to realize you've lost the argument and go home. That time was about ten minutes ago.

totally heterosexual said:
Their panties change colour in every panel.
Not just colours but patterns too. I'd like to see Arcade Gamer Fubuki's magic panties do that.

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Can't tell if Clutch is angry from the violence against Moll or the loss of Skyrim saves.
Definitely the Skyrim saves. People being violent towards each other is commonplace, losing all your hard work due to those violent people isn't as common when it's data.

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
Zachary Amaranth said:
So...How often do they change underwear?
Haxxle said:
I really didn't want to say this but...why does their underwear keep changing its colour and stuff?
ThaBenMan said:
A pretty serious turn at the end there, but lol at the magically-changing panties.
Flamezdudes said:
And damn it I thought I was the only one who noticed the panties changing thing... And I also thought that perhaps it shouldn't be something I should care about... >.>
Oh good. I was worried that I would be the first to comment on it. I appear to be safe in that at least.

Anyway, they aren't just changing color - they're changing pattern. Different stripe thickness, sometimes polka dot.

Weird.

Edit:
Otaku World Order said:
Not just colours but patterns too. I'd like to see Arcade Gamer Fubuki's magic panties do that.
Ah, I have been ninjaed, even in this.

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
And i thought i was a perv for noticing the magic panties... and apparently I am but im not alone at all.

RaeAlethea

Feb 25, 2012
I didn't notice the magic panties 'til I read the comments. I guess I passed the perv test!

Cheeseman Muncher

Apr 7, 2009
Sadly enough, the colour changing pants was one of the first things I picked up on. =/

Either way, loving the "IMNOTCRAZY!" *hurls crossbox across room* panels. It's slightly reminiscent of some QC back catalogue.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
xXxJessicaxXx said:
If only he'd shown that reaction time when he was driving...
Oh snap!

All she wanted to do in the first place was to destroy the Xbox anyways, so....mission accomplished? Too bad those Skyrim saves were killed in the process, poor poor Dovahkiin.

kasperbbs

Dec 27, 2009
Is it bad that i could only think about them changing their underwear after each sentence while reading the comic? Poor xbox and poor Clutch, i doubt that i would be willing to replay Skyrim for the 3rd time if i lost my saves.

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
When Clutch grabbed Moll, I was certain he was throwing her in front of the Xbox, ya know, to soften the blow and save those Skyrim saves. It's what I would have done.

Taunta

Dec 17, 2010
Huh. I actually didn't even notice the panties until someone pointed them out. Is that a good thing?

Also captcha: Which luxury vehicle inspires a cirque du soleil performance?

You mean, which type of car, none of which I have ever driven or are familiar with, reminds me most of flying acrobats? Also, how does this protect against bots? Wouldn't a spambot just choose the first drown-down list answer? Was the first answer wrong?

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
It's cool! It's okay!
The saves can probably be salvaged!
The case should have absorbed most of the impact.
Probably...

Belated

Feb 2, 2011
Bara_no_Hime said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
So...How often do they change underwear?
Haxxle said:
I really didn't want to say this but...why does their underwear keep changing its colour and stuff?
ThaBenMan said:
A pretty serious turn at the end there, but lol at the magically-changing panties.
Flamezdudes said:
And damn it I thought I was the only one who noticed the panties changing thing... And I also thought that perhaps it shouldn't be something I should care about... >.>
Oh good. I was worried that I would be the first to comment on it. I appear to be safe in that at least.

Anyway, they aren't just changing color - they're changing pattern. Different stripe thickness, sometimes polka dot.

Weird.

Edit:
Otaku World Order said:
Ah, I have been ninjaed, even in this.
For those of you wondering why the color changing underwear, I think it's a reference to this post made about the previous strip:
malignzeitgeist said:
I know this is trying to be a tame bit of wish-fulfillment and this is just a small gripe. But can we get more interesting types of underwear on the girls? I mean, understandably this is not the main focus of the strip but it just seems odd that Mol, who was about to be having some fun times would be wearing plain ol' white tighty-whities.
Notice the "Who says we don't listen to criticism?" comment at the bottom of this comic. When I read that, I just had to investigate.