Flashpoint

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
TrilbyWill said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
So...How often do they change underwear?
Apparently every couple of seconds.
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Can't tell if Clutch is angry from the violence against Moll or the loss of Skyrim saves.
I bet he was kidding about the Skyrim saves.
Anyone with an anti-console crazy co-worker would have backups on a memory card in a lockbox far away.
Well you can get a new girlfriend but when Skyrim saves are gone they're gone ya know :(

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Am I the only one that is thinking that this is steadily coming down with Cerberus Syndrom?

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
DVS BSTrD said:
That's not fair Mol, you know Erin was crazy before the accident. I mean she STILL doesn't wear her seat-belt!
Haxxle said:
I really didn't want to say this but...why does their underwear keep changing its colour and stuff?
Daystar Clarion said:
I don't like it.

You seem to be trying to appeal to a broader audience with all these different pants.

Sell outs.
Oh come now, you know that's not the case. Erin and Mol are OBVIOUSLY Mormons.
Someone said Mormons!?!?!
Where? I heard a knock on the door
Oh God does that mean the Jehova's Witness are getting involved too?

[HEADING=2]RELIGION IN A THREAD!!? Nothing good can come from this at all!![/HEADING]

jawakiller

Jan 14, 2011
KeyMaster45 said:
Considering she did this on the "sound" advice of Kratos, I'd have to say that definitely qualifies as crazy.
Considering he's the guy that murdered his family because of sound advice he had got, yeah not the best guy to pick up relational tips from.

Sandytimeman

Brain Freeze...yay!
Jan 14, 2011
actually it makes perfect sense why she did that. I know, for a life time of therapy. When someone calls you crazy and you are struggling with problems...it makes you mad, makes you feel like your less of a person than them.

Mental illness and trauma are not the victims fault but people still blame them anyway...and thats what mol is doing right now.

Also those meds generally have very harsh side effects, its usually just trying to feel more normal when you take them, rather then wanting to feel special. I've had some harsh side effects on those meds, severe depression, shakes, outbursts of uncontrollable anger, severe weight loss, and etc.

BrainWalker

Aug 6, 2009
totally heterosexual said:
Their panties change colour in every panel.
I actually didn't notice this the firs ttime through, even though it's pretty blatantly obvious. I guess that means I'm officially more interested in the story.

Sandytimeman said:
actually it makes perfect sense why she did that. I know, for a life time of therapy. When someone calls you crazy and you are struggling with problems...it makes you mad, makes you feel like your less of a person than them.

Mental illness and trauma are not the victims fault but people still blame them anyway...and thats what mol is doing right now.

Also those meds generally have very harsh side effects, its usually just trying to feel more normal when you take them, rather then wanting to feel special. I've had some harsh side effects on those meds, severe depression, shakes, outbursts of uncontrollable anger, severe weight loss, and etc.
I'm glad someone has a handle on what's going on on this particular page of the comic.

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
A pretty serious turn at the end there, but lol at the magically-changing panties.

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
Sandytimeman said:

Especially when it feels like they're taunting you with it. Lashing out feels like the only thing you can do, so you do it. And afterwords, you feel like shit because you proved them right, which makes you feel like even less.

May 17, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
I don't like it.

You seem to be trying to appeal to a broader audience with all these different pants.

Sell outs.
I stopped liking it once you heard about it. Too mainstream

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
craddoke said:
So, I think that throw counts as a ....

Critical Miss.
*slow clap*

Well done good sir.

And damn it I thought I was the only one who noticed the panties changing thing... And I also thought that perhaps it shouldn't be something I should care about... >.>

EDIT: Captcha wtf? Hairy eyeball?

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
TrilbyWill said:
Apparently every couple of seconds.
That has to be awkward in a fight.

I bet he was kidding about the Skyrim saves.
Anyone with an anti-console crazy co-worker would have backups on a memory card in a lockbox far away.
Unless he never thought it would come home to him until after the XBox got involved.

DVS BSTrD said:
Oh come now, you know that's not the case. Erin and Mol are OBVIOUSLY Mormons.
I don't think magic underwear works that way. Besides, Being all immodest in front of a man? Not very Mormon.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
I'm not crazy
It should be noted that this is not a defense against insanity and will almost always be followed by something that proves said craziness...

Also, did anyone think that he was using her as a bodyshield rather than saving her life?

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
wintercoat said:
Sandytimeman said:

Especially when it feels like they're taunting you with it. Lashing out feels like the only thing you can do, so you do it. And afterwords, you feel like shit because you proved them right, which makes you feel like even less.
I'm with you two dudes. Pretty much was I was thinking, going from personal experience and all that (locked away in a psych ward for 2 1/2 weeks for something that didn't happen, and completely ostracized by my family because of it [didn't help that my mother was the one that put me there because her boyfriend wanted me out], among other things).

But then again, she dose think video game characters are talking to her.