Take The Escapist Harry Potter Quiz!

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Take The Escapist Harry Potter Quiz!

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince has finally hit the cineplex, but how much do you really know about The Boy Who Lived?

Ok, we admit it: We're Harry Potter nerds here at The Escapist. We read the books. We see the movies. One of us may even have her very own Gryffindor House scarf. If you share our love of all things Potter, now's the time to strut your stuff by scoring a perfect 10 on our quiz.

Try it even if you've only seen the movies -- you'll be surprised at how much you know! You can take as long as you like, but remember, you're being timed for leaderboard purposes.

Wands ready, everyone...Accio, Quiz! [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/7]

Update: Due to some conflicting reports regarding the question "What do Muggles see when they look at Hogwarts?" that question has been removed and a new one has been added. Our apologies for the confusion!

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
I haven't read the newset 3 books, but I'll give it a try.
Damn my love of quizzes.

70% Pretty good.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
Hate to sound like a geek but the real answer to no:10 is not there:
Muggles see ruins with a warning sign if they look at Hogwarts if I remember correctly. I chose "mountains" because out of the options that seemed the most likely.

Beefcakes

Pants Lord of Vodka
Aug 11, 2008
DamienHell said:
1 DamienHell 100.0% (10/10) 01:07
.....*sigh* I'm a little disappointed in myself.
Hmm, pushed me down to 2nd...
Damn you!
Eh, it was good while it lasted

Rhayn

Free of All Weakness
Jul 8, 2008
I suck at these quizes. I came third to last in the Unforgotten Realms quiz, and I'm currently the last on this one.

Clirck

Mar 19, 2009
Got 2 guestions right...

...that means...

...I suck !

Well I haven't seen every movie I guess.