The Rainy Season

QuadFish

God Damn Sorcerer
Dec 25, 2010
Realistically though, would you rather be the guy who plays all the games or the guy who plays only one of them all the time?

Dec 14, 2009
Mahorfeus said:
Kinda digging classy Erin.
Classy Erin is classy as hell.

On an unrelated note, it was great to see Cory at the Expo (I wasn't there personally, but I did see the vid).

I felt kind of sad that him and Chris from NRA weren't getting as much mic time as the other guys :D

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Daystar Clarion said:
Mahorfeus said:

On an unrelated note, it was great to see Cory at the Expo (I wasn't there personally, but I did see the vid).

I felt kind of sad that him and Chris from NRA weren't getting as much mic time as the other guys :D
You did take a picture with him... sort of...

Dec 14, 2009
Fappy said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Mahorfeus said:

Nasrin was hogging me. I didn't get any dude hugs T-T

Well, except ThyNameIsMud...

But that guy is creepy as hell :D

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Daystar Clarion said:
Fappy said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Mahorfeus said:

He just loves Justin Bieber. Strange yes, but someones got to love the kid right?

bificommander

Apr 19, 2010
Let's see, I recognize Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2, maybe that guy from dishonored and... Gordon Freeman? Have I missed something. Is either Half Life episode 3 or Half Life 3 on the release schedule? Otherwise, I don't think you need to worry too much about that one.

Dec 14, 2009
Fappy said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Fappy said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Mahorfeus said:

He just loves Justin Bieber. Strange yes, but someones got to love the kid right?
Several layers of wrong, what that man thinks about that boy.

Dec 14, 2009
Boudica said:
If you're coming at the hobby and thinking "I have to play all these games, oh god," you are probably doing it wrong.
It's not just a hobby, Erin reviews games for a living.

Sejborg

Jun 7, 2010
It's not so bad. There is Resident Evil 6, XCOM Enemy Unknown and the occasional The Walking Dead. That's it for the rest of the year.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
bificommander said:
Let's see, I recognize Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2, maybe that guy from dishonored and... Gordon Freeman? Have I missed something. Is either Half Life episode 3 or Half Life 3 on the release schedule? Otherwise, I don't think you need to worry too much about that one.
I think that might be for Black Mesa, the new HD Half Life 1 mod.