The Rainy Season

Triality

May 9, 2011
I couldn't help but notice the second panel and whose face Erin was pushing away. Do you know something we don't, Cory? :)

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
Moonlight Butterfly said:
I'm jumping between 5 games at the moment.

I need a time turner or a T.A.R.D.I.S or something.
I think we all could make use of back-in-time devices.
*thinks of bad exam results, social inconveniences, and catastrophes*
Scratch that, I think we all NEED those devices.

BarGamer

Jul 4, 2009
Classy Erin is SEXAY! More of that, please!

I just play GW2, screw everything else. Well, until Heart of the Swarm finally comes out. FOR THE SWARM! 8E

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
Grey Carter said:
Grahav said:
Question: Which is the minimun amount of time a critic has to play a game before being allowed to toss it in the garbage?
A lot of readers think a critic should have to at least finish a game's campaign, which is fair enough. I try to finish the game completely, but I also think that if a game is terrible, a critic shouldn't have to see it all the way through provided they inform the readers.
Fair. But it must be difficult with so much lenghty games nowadays.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
High Speed Dirt Pursuit: Xtreme Island Motor Racing sounds fun.

QuadFish said:
Realistically though, would you rather be the guy who plays all the games or the guy who plays only one of them all the time?
All the games, there is no such thing as one game that will hold my attention forever. I don't really understand people who only play one game... still, it would be good to focus on a few quality games rather than be swamped with so many games at once I can't play them all.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Cory Rydell said:
Proverbial Jon said:
Is Erin rocking the 11th Doctor's outfit in the first panel? Accurate right down to the bow tie and leather elbow pads!
yep, Grey wanted a monocle and a fancy feel, and the entire day I spent drawing this strip there was a Doctor Who marathon going on on my other monitor, so it just felt right for Erin. Though I'm sad I missed an opportunity to give her a fez too.
Or a Stetson?