2K Announces Duke Nukem Forever Balls of Steel Edition

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
I... I may actually have to get that... I wonder what that bust is made of. Certainly not granite, but even if it's just thin plastic... I must have it for my computer room. It will go great next to the 2-foot tall Ash action figure (from Evil Dead).

Jaqen Hghar

Feb 11, 2009
Get this to Europe, and I'll get it right away.
Also, it seems there are only going to be made 2000 of this. So an actual collectors edition for once?

HellspawnCandy

Oct 29, 2009
I think everyone is getting this all wrong, buying this gives you balls of steel you're just gonna have to look a bit lower.

emion

Feb 3, 2011
gonna love the name XD but I really don't care about this game. was before my time of gaming so have to call pass on this one... will probably play the demo though O.-

beema

Aug 19, 2009
Funny, John St John made of point of saying how sick he is of saying "balls of steel" for people. lol

Anyways, looks like a nice package. (that's what she said)

Triforceformer

Jun 16, 2009
Jaqen Hghar said:
Get this to Europe, and I'll get it right away.
Also, it seems there are only going to be made 2000 of this. So an actual collectors edition for once?
It's made of resin, from what I've been told. Not sure how quality something like that is, though.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
I'm surprised they didn't include something like the 1997-2011 Almanac of Badassery, or at least a calendar.

I mean, if this joke is going out, let it go out in style.

Psycho_Juice

Dec 16, 2010
No making of Dvd? Cause it should be a stand alone documentary on how this game was made.

Preferably with Duke narrating.

Bradderz

Feb 12, 2011
Psycho_Juice said:
No making of Dvd? Cause it should be a stand alone documentary on how this game was made.

Preferably with Duke narrating.
pfffft 12 years worth of making of. more epic than the lotr....

Dr_Horrible

Oct 24, 2010
Damn... I am definitely preordering this (once I get paid...) This looks like an excellent set, especially for $90.

Trucken

Jan 26, 2009
For the first time ever, I'm buying the special edition. Seriously, it's THE DUKE!

JaymesFogarty

Aug 19, 2009
ultimateownage said:
JaymesFogarty said:
ultimateownage said:
£56.19? I am SO getting that!
It's funny because for no reason the price is guaranteed to go up at least £14 for us, with no adequate reason. There's no wonder gamers in the UK sometimes feel cheated. :(

OT: Good, good, good. If the game manages to even live up to half of it's legacy, it'll be more than worth the price!
True, but at least we have it a little better than some places.
[insert australia here/]

Cliff_m85

Feb 6, 2009
ProfessorLayton said:
That's incredible. Finally, a Collector's Edition that actually justifies the price. I might be grabbing thing when it comes out...
That's what she said.