3 pound lobster? How's THAT for a going-away dinner

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
AccursedTheory said:
Alligator is delicious! I can't get enough of that stuff.
I haven't had it in ages, and the place here that served it closed down. Stupid small town preferring fast food over slightly more exotic foods that take a bit longer... At least my sushi place of choice gets a fair amount of business...

Marter said:
Oui, c'est vrai! (Yes, that's true.)

Why is this surprising?
Because, especially in your reviews, you seem way more mature than most 17 year olds I know (Or most 19-20 year olds, for that matter).

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
ThePoodonkis said:
Peanut Butter, Jelly, and Jalapeno sandwich. It was an...interesting taste, but I will never ever do that again.
no dude, Grilled Cheese peanut butter Jalapeno sandwich

That's where it's at

AnonymousTipster

Jun 10, 2010
Maybe it really depends on how it's prepared but the two times I've had alligator it wasn't really doing anything for me other than the novelty.

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:

Okay, cool story broseph, but what are we supposed to discuss? I'm sorry, but I really don't see the discussion value. Are we supposed to discuss that you ate a 3 pound lobster?
You hide behind your memes, but your jealousy is literally palpable.

And there's plenty of discussion value.

We could discuss:
A) past lobster dinners
B) the occasion and cause for this going away dinner
C) favorite seafood
D) as suggested, past outrageous meals
E) other

Just be a little creative every now and then brah.
I use my memes when they are right for the situation, I don't spam them everywhere.

Second, your post just tells us "Oh, fuck yeah I ate a 3 pound lobster" and nothing else. I saw no point in a topic that says three short lines of what you just did.

Honestly though, it's pretty stupid to make a low-effort topic saying "I ate this giant enemy lobster, after breaking off it's weak point and eating it for massive damage" or something along those lines and expecting a discussion to spark out of it? And yeah, I just added another meme for the hell of it.
No, making this topic wasn't stupid.

What's stupid is getting so butthurt over what you consider to be a "low-effort" topic (as if there are "high effort topics?). If it upsets you so much, don't bother posting.

On second thought, keep posting. You're just showing how wrong you are, considering the topic is certainly sparking discussion.
"Butthurt"? "Upsets"? Show me where in my post where I got pissed off. And I said that, in my opinion, it was stupid to make a low effort topic and expect a discussion to spark out of it in general. I didn't specifically refer to this topic, or you as the topic creator. This topic indeed sparked discussion, but I just find it stupid to make a topic for something like this, not designate a discussion and hope a discussion will spark? How much effort does it really take to type out "What are some outrageous meals you've had?"? Hm, 7 words, it took me 5 seconds to type that, and I don't even type with all my fingers on the keyboard. How much could it hurt to add one more 7 word sentence?

Anyways, I have no idea why I'm bothering arguing when this discussion is going nowhere about nothing, so I'm cutting off the argument right here.
Sweet man I win.

;)
Great comeback I'm sure you're really proud of yourself.

So how difficult was it to find that pic to copy and paste?

Seriously stud pat yourself on the back.
It was very difficult indeed. About as difficult as it is to end a trade of insults after a topic creator takes offense to one of my posts.
Hey it's funny how you keep going back and editing your posts.

For an argument so "retarded and pointless" you sure are putting a lot of time into it.

Just keeping diggin that hole champ.
That's because right after I post, I always go back to the post and think about whether I left anything out/forgot anything. It turns out I did that with quite a few of them but you quoted my unedited post just about every time.

I'm now finding it funny how everything you're mentioning I can just explain and it'll be wrong/invalid. I don't start or continue fights that are pointless, but if you're going to keep responding with hostility and trying to continue it, I'll continue and continue to explain and make your points invalid.
Get real, you just kept going back to try to cover your ass.

And care to point out how you've "invalidated" ANYTHING I've said?

It's okay that you're just desperate to have the last word, it really is.
If only this forum actually showed the "Last Edit Time" on the posts. None of us can prove one or the other. And I'm not one to be retarded and try to change something I said. If you haven't noticed, most of the edits were just adding something on, not taking something off. Second, I'll name the fact that you noted the edits, which I explained is not e covering my ass but adding new points that I forgot to add. I would put it in a double post, but that would just be against the rules and stupid. But of course! To cover my ass, I don't remove something from the post, but I add more stuff to it! That covers my ass doesn't it?

Also, you called me butthurt and upset over the topic, which, really, point out to me where I got mad or upset. Invalid.

I'm not trying to get the last word. You just continue to be hostile, so I do so in return and continue putting up a bitching show for everyone else. It's your choice if you want to stop such a pointless argument now; all it's boiling down to is personal strikes and flames at each other now. This is going nowhere but up to Probation/Suspension land. Your choice then.

I'll continue this little ***** fest for as long as you keep jumping at my neck, keep that in mind.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Cain_Zeros said:
Because, especially in your reviews, you seem way more mature than most 17 year olds I know (Or most 19-20 year olds, for that matter).
Ah. Well, in that case, thank you kindly. :)

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:

Okay, cool story broseph, but what are we supposed to discuss? I'm sorry, but I really don't see the discussion value. Are we supposed to discuss that you ate a 3 pound lobster?

We could discuss:
A) past lobster dinners
C) favorite seafood
E) other

I use my memes when they are right for the situation, I don't spam them everywhere.

Second, your post just tells us "Oh, fuck yeah I ate a 3 pound lobster" and nothing else. I saw no point in a topic that says three short lines of what you just did.

Honestly though, it's pretty stupid to make a low-effort topic saying "I ate this giant enemy lobster, after breaking off it's weak point and eating it for massive damage" or something along those lines and expecting a discussion to spark out of it? And yeah, I just added another meme for the hell of it.

What's stupid is getting so butthurt over what you consider to be a "low-effort" topic (as if there are "high effort topics?). If it upsets you so much, don't bother posting.

On second thought, keep posting. You're just showing how wrong you are, considering the topic is certainly sparking discussion.
"Butthurt"? "Upsets"? Show me where in my post where I got pissed off. And I said that, in my opinion, it was stupid to make a low effort topic and expect a discussion to spark out of it in general. I didn't specifically refer to this topic, or you as the topic creator. This topic indeed sparked discussion, but I just find it stupid to make a topic for something like this, not designate a discussion and hope a discussion will spark? How much effort does it really take to type out "What are some outrageous meals you've had?"? Hm, 7 words, it took me 5 seconds to type that, and I don't even type with all my fingers on the keyboard. How much could it hurt to add one more 7 word sentence?

Anyways, I have no idea why I'm bothering arguing when this discussion is going nowhere about nothing, so I'm cutting off the argument right here.
Sweet man I win.

;)

It was very difficult indeed. About as difficult as it is to end a trade of insults after a topic creator takes offense to one of my posts.

For an argument so "retarded and pointless" you sure are putting a lot of time into it.

That's because right after I post, I always go back to the post and think about whether I left anything out/forgot anything. It turns out I did that with quite a few of them but you quoted my unedited post just about every time.

I'm now finding it funny how everything you're mentioning I can just explain and it'll be wrong/invalid. I don't start or continue fights that are pointless, but if you're going to keep responding with hostility and trying to continue it, I'll continue and continue to explain and make your points invalid.

If only this forum actually showed the "Last Edit Time" on the posts. None of us can prove one or the other. And I'm not one to be retarded and try to change something I said. If you haven't noticed, most of the edits were just adding something on, not taking something off. Second, I'll name the fact that you noted the edits, which I explained is not e covering my ass but adding new points that I forgot to add. I would put it in a double post, but that would just be against the rules and stupid. But of course! To cover my ass, I don't remove something from the post, but I add more stuff to it! That covers my ass doesn't it?

Also, you called me butthurt and upset over the topic, which, really, point out to me where I got mad or upset. Invalid.

I'm not trying to get the last word. You just continue to be hostile, so I do so in return and continue putting up a bitching show for everyone else. It's your choice if you want to stop such a pointless argument now; all it's boiling down to is personal strikes and flames at each other now. This is going nowhere but up to Probation/Suspension land. Your choice then.

I'll continue this little ***** fest for as long as you keep jumping at my neck, keep that in mind.
***** to your heart's content, hombre.

Pretty entertaining watchin you drive that struggle bus.
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:

We could discuss:
A) past lobster dinners
C) favorite seafood
E) other

Sweet man I win.

;)

It's even more entertaining to see your increasingly hostile and asshole-ish comments. Keep on trolling and being a jerkass "hombre". ;)

AnonymousTipster

Jun 10, 2010
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:

We could discuss:
A) past lobster dinners
C) favorite seafood
E) other

Sweet man I win.

;)

AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:

We could discuss:
A) past lobster dinners
C) favorite seafood
E) other

Sweet man I win.

;)

It's even more entertaining to see your increasingly hostile and asshole-ish comments. Keep on trolling and being a jerkass. ;)
If anything, my comments have just become increasingly sarcastic. And maybe disdainful.

But great comebacks! Keep shooting for the stars!

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
I am going to post the most epic thing I ever ate right now.

Chocolate Chip Cookies with bits of bacon (Not bacon bits) in them.

Best. Thing. Ever.

AnonymousTipster said:

You park in the trollicapped portion of the forums, don't you?

AnonymousTipster

Jun 10, 2010
AccursedTheory said:

Best. Thing. Ever.

AnonymousTipster said:

Need I remind you that it was Ice Car who first posted in this topic with his little "who gives a shit" meme?

An eye for an eye; I will always troll the trolls.

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:

We could discuss:
A) past lobster dinners
C) favorite seafood
E) other

Sweet man I win.

;)

AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:

We could discuss:
A) past lobster dinners
C) favorite seafood
E) other

Sweet man I win.

;)

It's even more entertaining to see your increasingly hostile and asshole-ish comments. Keep on trolling and being a jerkass. ;)
If anything, my comments have just become increasingly sarcastic. And maybe disdainful.

Comebacks to what now? I'm merely responding to you with my opinion; you're just trolling now and making an ass out of yourself.

But, here's where I stop, for real, before I get moderator wrath. Longest troll-feeding session I've done, I'll say that.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
AnonymousTipster said:
AccursedTheory said:

Best. Thing. Ever.

AnonymousTipster said:

Need I remind you that it was Ice Car who first posted in this topic with his little "who gives a shit" meme?

Only he had a legitimate quarrel... you posted a topic with no discussion. Technically, the thread should have been locked down immediately, and you should have received a warning.

Instead, you got a meme poking fun at you, and pointing out your flaws.

This is not trolling.

EDIT: Whoops.

AnonymousTipster

Jun 10, 2010
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:

We could discuss:
A) past lobster dinners
C) favorite seafood
E) other

Sweet man I win.

;)

AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Ice Car said:

We could discuss:
A) past lobster dinners
C) favorite seafood
E) other

Sweet man I win.

;)

Comebacks to what now? I'm merely responding to you with my opinion; you're just trolling now and making an ass out of yourself.

But, here's where I stop, for real, before I get moderator wrath. Longest troll-feeding session I've done, I'll say that.
K thanks see ya.

AnonymousTipster

Jun 10, 2010
AccursedTheory said:
AnonymousTipster said:
AccursedTheory said:

Best. Thing. Ever.

AnonymousTipster said:

Only he had a legitimate quarrel... you posted a topic with no discussion. Technically, the thread should have been locked down immediately, and you should have received a warning.

Instead, you got a meme poking fun at you, and pointing out your flaws.

This is not trolling.

EDIT: Whoops.
No...that shit was trolling.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
AnonymousTipster said:
Oh, my mistake. Your logical argument (I said so) is flawless.

On topic (Not yours, by the way): Stir fry is the shit.

strangemoose

Aug 29, 2009
2 count em 2 little ceasers medium pizza's plus a side of wings done by...my friend Tristan >.> he swims 4 hours a day and can swim a mile in o.ooo1 minutes guys the beast of the pacific northwest in swimming at least

AnonymousTipster

Jun 10, 2010
strangemoose said:
2 count em 2 little ceasers medium pizza's plus a side of wings done by...my friend Tristan >.> he swims 4 hours a day and can swim a mile in o.ooo1 minutes guys the beast of the pacific northwest in swimming at least
So literally your friend is a nuclear-powered robot shark.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
AnonymousTipster said:
AccursedTheory said:
AnonymousTipster said:
Oh, my mistake. Your logical argument (I said so) is flawless.

On topic (Not yours, by the way): Stir fry is the shit.
What exactly is your point?

Do you think you matter?
About as much as you do.

Damn, I'm hungry now...