420 plans

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Levitas1234 said:
Xan Krieger said:
Levitas1234 said:
Xan Krieger said:
As weed is illegal I'll go through 420 like I do every day, sleep, play games, play with the dogs, eat, there's nothing special about 420.
http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Thousands+marijuana+smokers+gather+Vancouver+celebrate/1515882/story.html
Nothing special, eh?
Correction, it's nothing special in America.
It's pretty damn big in most states, especially California.
But that's only among criminals, it's not a big thing among good law abiding US citizens.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
meganmeave said:
I hope what you're saying here is that the vast majority of people who have devoted their lives to weed bug you
Well... yes, that is what I wrote
It isn't the people who smoke weed who are keeping the drug lords rich, it's the laws prohibiting drugs that are doing that. The mob became rich during prohibition too. Let the businessmen take over the industry. At least they don't shoot people to make a buck.
Or, people could grow the fuck up and just stop buying weed, problem solved. But many people who smoke weed are idiots (not in the grade sense, the common sense wise).

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Dnaloiram said:
Tdc2182 said:
And for those of you who are saying it has no lasting effect on yourself, I will find you and slap you in the face.
Err, I don't smoke pot, but I know that once you're over twenty, it's lasting effects are negligible.
Well, to bad most people arent over twenty who do it.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Eggsnham said:
Tdc2182 said:
HAH, losers doing pot. Grow up and do crack like a real adult! /sarcasm

I honestly dont see the appeal in it. I have tried it a few times just to be cool at a party and meet chicks (sarcasm again).

But in all seriousness, I have tried it, and it was boring. I had such better things to do and wasted it on inhaling leaves. And what I like to call "the pothead alliance for the legalization of Weed to be legalized for the Pothead Alliance of America, Whoa dude... I am soo high right now" (A little memory loss quip), is full of some of the biggest douchebags in the world.

And for those of you who are saying it has no lasting effect on yourself, I will find you and slap you in the face.
That must be why I'm getting perfect physicals after 2 years of regular smoking...
Well seeing how no aspect of the common physical examines any of the effects that pot causes, I am not surprised

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Furburt said:
People seem to take it a lot more seriously in the united states. Over here, it's not really a clear case of 'You smoke it or you don't', pretty much everyone in their 20's and 30's will smoke dope from time to time, it all just depends on the amount they smoke.

Still, moderation in all things. That might sound odd coming from me, but I don't actually smoke dope that often, mainly because, like....masturbation (couldn't think of another analogy) the longer you leave it, the more potent its effects are. For me, it's once a week, at the very most, typically, it's once every 2 or 3 weeks. If you smoke it every day, you're going to turn into a drooling idiot after a year or two, it's how it works, the brain can't take that much THC. It's the same with drink, you get smashed every day, and your liver isn't going to take it well.

Still, I've never heard of anyone outright changing their personality because of it. It is just a medium strength muscle relaxant, after all. I think what happened to your friends is, they developed some sort of self-esteem problem, and began trying to act 'cool'. The weed is just a part of that. Now that, I have seen before. Don't worry, unless they become total potheads they usually grow out of it.
Yeah that is mostly what I am trying to say. Unfortunately, the average American teenager is an idiot (Like myself), snd most of the kids here do it just to be cool.

And the peoples attitude didnt exactly change, but he kind of became slower and just not as bright.

And on a slightly related topic; one of the kids who came to school today stoned actually did drool pretty hardcore in class. It was all in all a fun day.

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
Tdc2182 said:
Eggsnham said:
Tdc2182 said:

I honestly dont see the appeal in it. I have tried it a few times just to be cool at a party and meet chicks (sarcasm again).

But in all seriousness, I have tried it, and it was boring. I had such better things to do and wasted it on inhaling leaves. And what I like to call "the pothead alliance for the legalization of Weed to be legalized for the Pothead Alliance of America, Whoa dude... I am soo high right now" (A little memory loss quip), is full of some of the biggest douchebags in the world.

That must be why I'm getting perfect physicals after 2 years of regular smoking...
Well seeing how no aspect of the common physical examines any of the effects that pot causes, I am not surprised
*Ahem* Cardio and Respiratory. A derp derp.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Eggsnham said:
Tdc2182 said:
Eggsnham said:
Tdc2182 said:

Yet again, the physical does not go into any aspect like that. Unless you are constantly breathing in Weed smoke, that wouldn't have much effect on your lungs. The long term affects are in your mental and reaction timing, which the physical never goes into deep enough depth to examine. Plus, if you do to much, you will eventually develop an addiction. Your body quits producing dopamine, then you rely on weed to get your fix.

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
Tdc2182 said:
Eggsnham said:
Tdc2182 said:
Eggsnham said:
Tdc2182 said:

Yet again, the physical does not go into any aspect like that. Unless you are constantly breathing in Weed smoke, that wouldn't have much effect on your lungs. The long term affects are in your mental and reaction timing, which the physical never goes into deep enough depth to examine. Plus, if you do to much, you will eventually develop an addiction. Your body quits producing dopamine, then you rely on weed to get your fix.
Um, no, that doesn't happen. You can get a psychological addiction to it, but there is no physical addiction. Also, my creative abilities, overall intelligence, and writing abilities have all gotten much better since I've started smoking weed. Have you ever seen "Super High Me"? I suggest you watch it, it's not only hilarious, but educational as well.