420 plans

Proctorninja

Apr 15, 2009
just a curiosity but how many people are going to celebrate this year and by what way are you for me i dont know yet

MinishArcticFox

Jan 4, 2010
Well since I'm such a hardcore stoner I plan on rolling a tremendous blunt (approx 2 ft long) and slowly smoking that throughout the day

SwimmingRock

Nov 11, 2009
Sleep till 2pm, do nothing all day (well, maybe some gaming), dance in the evening and watch The Big Lebowski again. Interestingly, I'm not getting high. That's just how I spend my days, which is precisely why I don't feel the need to smoke weed: I look, act and live like a pothead while sober. Also, the few times I tried marijuana, it had zero effect on me. Maybe I didn't try enough, but I never felt anything. Waste of time+money.

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
As weed is illegal I'll go through 420 like I do every day, sleep, play games, play with the dogs, eat, there's nothing special about 420.

Proctorninja

Apr 15, 2009
MinishArcticFox said:
Well since I'm such a hardcore stoner I plan on rolling a tremendous blunt (approx 2 ft long) and slowly smoking that throughout the day
nice wish i had that kind of money to throw around

SwimmingRock

Nov 11, 2009
Pandalisk said:
um....What is 420? Care to explain?
Dear lord, man. Google (or just about any search engine) it or check UrbanDictionary.com.

Also, I forgot this in my first post: http://www.pointsincase.com/nathan/2007/01/post-420.html. Gonna reread that tomorrow.

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
I would but weed is pretty hard to get out here, even if you do find some it is terrible quality and costs way too much. Somewhat sad since you can find almost any other stronger drug and its dirt cheap.

Skinny Razor

Mar 9, 2010
Gonna meet up with some of them pretty ladies on craigslist who are always advertising their tremendous love of 420. Perhaps you know of them?

ReincarnatedFTP

Jun 13, 2009
Celebrate Hitler's birthday of course.

On a more serious note, go to school,maybe chill at a friend's house and watch them celebrate it (or play FF13 [or both]), do HW.

I'm in AP classes and I have a parking space. Random drug tests don't bode well for 4/20 celebration, especially since I had a friend last week who fled out of school when he had his name announced for drug testing over the intercom. Then just pleaded guilty to skipping and got 3 days ISS.

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Furburt said:
Get stoned.

What else is there to do?!

Still, it shall be interesting. Thankfully, I just finished my Irish exams, so I've got something to celebrate.

Pandalisk said:
um....What is 420? Care to explain?
It's the 20th of April, which is a stoner day of celebration, due to the stoner 'number' being 420...for some reason.

Anyway, on the American calendar, 4/20 is tomorrow, so everyone gets stoned tomorrow, essentially.
Xan Krieger said:
there's nothing special about 420.
For you, maybe.
I thought 420 was where posession of drugs is in the California legal code.
As for me, no it's not special because I am a law abiding American citizen.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Furburt said:
It's the 20th of April, which is a stoner day of celebration, due to the stoner 'number' being 420...for some reason.
Wasn't it because Hitler was born on it? Not to be a troll or anything, I just heard that from somewhere(and Wikipedia is failing me).