51 yr old actor marries "16" yr old model/singer... wtf?

EternalFacepalm

Feb 1, 2011
I don't have a problem with the marriage, that's fine. But she's not 16. Either that, or she got mammaries at the age of 8. And that's just sick.
And if that's country, then so is fucking Justin Bieber.

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
the age difference seems abit big but its their choice.

i dont see why this has become such a big deal for people.

good on the 51 year old getting someone so young.

Aurgelmir

WAAAAGH!
Nov 11, 2009
Wow she doesn't look 16... if you showed me that pic and asked her age I would say 30 :p

Thats mainly to do with her make up and Hair I think, it screams Soccer Mom that tries to be younger than she really is (Or older in this case)

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
megaraccoon said:
this is why what happens in vegas STAYS in vegas
Except for Herpes they come back for you

[i love you Hangover 1]

yeahh i agree seems a bit weird but if there happy who cares

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
Normally I'd be disapoint that this sort of union, but that woman looks old, real fucking old, so just keep her :D

Makes me wonder how much spunk was involved in paying off all those plastic surgeries.

Zyntoxic

May 9, 2011
model? huh, for a "model" she has terribly few pictures of her "modelling" if you look at google. but I suppose such thigs doesn't matter if you are a model, you can just make music videos with completely off lip-movments and auto-tuned singing instead....

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
So she's three years older than Jerry Lee Lewis' wife and not his cousin. The Killer FTW.

Robert Ewing

Mar 2, 2011
It's articles like this that make me realize why women were so subjected in the past. When certain members like this-- pure lust for power and money, and the will to do this sort of thing to acquire it. *shudder*

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
...And then she wakes up one morning and regrets it all.

I don't know what to say about this. He's more than three times her age, and she looks really fake, and her voice is horrible. Those are the three things that come to mind. Eh, it's her choice.

Snowy Rainbow

Jun 13, 2011
Lilani said:
Wow, between the fake tan, bad dye job, and obvious plastic surgery she looks like she's 35 and trying to hold onto 30.

In other news, he wants a trophy wife and she wants him to up and die soon so she can get her big bushel of money from his will and then move on with her life. So really, everybody here is getting what they want. Right? It's like that beautifulpeople.com or whatever. Shallow gits will always be shallow gits, so let's let them do their thing as far away from us as possible.
Yeah... She's not so much with the pretty. Rather than just be herself, she looks almost unbelievably fake. In fact... I don't know if I can believe this story.

Natural, no matter how you look >>> fake.

LetalisK

May 5, 2010
Given how she looks like a 35 year old almost-too-old-for-the-game hooker, probably because of all the botox and plastic surgery, I have to say this is probably just one more horrendous decision in a long line of horrendous decisions.

thethingthatlurks

Feb 16, 2010
ravensheart18 said:
thethingthatlurks said:
ravensheart18 said:
thethingthatlurks said:
True dat. I could understand a 51 year old going for a teenage bride (and she going for his money)..
Wow, that's sexist and agist all at once. Nice of you to assume the worst about people.
*shrugs* and pretending that is not the reason why such marriages happen is pathetically naive. Sorry you don't like reality...
While some of that certainly happens, heck people marry for money at all ages, it is bigotted of you to assume that is the default case. Lots of people have solid relationships with large age spreads based on things other than wallet size. What's next, you will claim white girls only marry with black men because of endowment size?
Ok, so you obviously have no idea what the word "bigot" means, but still use it in an attempt to build up moral validity for your point by demonizing me. Lovely...

But aside from that, it is perfectly rational to assume that people act out of stupid but instinctive reasons, and we even have a specific case here! I was speculating that a 51 year old actor would have some motive for marring a 16 year old that don't involve love, and the same for her case. Looking at the story here, tell me how this claim is not rational.
You'll also find I never claimed that all or even most marriages with broad age differences are for money, so kindly put that straw man of yours away.

On to your other example, you compare race to age differences and money. Yeah...that shit don't fly. Let's stick to the topic at hand, and not go into purely hypothetical and general claims. Besides, I hate herrings...

So let's list the logical fallacies:
1) Appeal to fear
2) Straw man
3) Red herring
Wow, three logical fallacies in just four lines of text. You'll have a great future in politics...