51 yr old actor marries "16" yr old model/singer... wtf?

Feb 9, 2011
Stranger things have happened. I've never heard of either of these two people and I'm not going to start caring about them now. They are both free to marry whoever they want.

IWCAS said:
16? Are you fucking kidding me? This thread shouldn't be about Marriage it should be about lying about your age.
Also this too.

SimpleChimp

Jun 11, 2009
No joke, after hearing one of her songs i thought "No wonder the family consented. They wanted her out of their house"

Firetaffer

May 9, 2010
Sorry for being off-topic, but she is.... she just is not 16 years old.

Either she's a drug addict, smokes a lot, and a heavy drinker.
Or she is .... I would not even consider her 22, perhaps 25-30+

Prince Regent

Dec 9, 2007
I know some kids that have a father who is older then their grandfather. (Their moms dad obviously.) And they're all perfectly happy. So as long as everyone consents old guy, girl and the parents I see no reason to be against it.

On her age: I think she looks so old because she wears so much make-up.

EDIT: This is what the guy looks like btw.

I wouldn't say he's 51 either.

EDIT 2 ^old foto

This is them now. They look happy enough.

Xian_Frost

Jul 18, 2010
I'm surprised that the age gaps does not bother me but the fact she looks NOTHING like a 16 year old does. I mean look at her! Her face looks too stiff and I can see a rib. This is kinda unnerving.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
The Green Mile, thats such a good movie and book.

Anyeay... meh? She's clearly in control of her life and makes her own wills, and thats not surprising when you look at other pop unions. Besides, alll that it was Vegas, and some states have different laws on what classifies as an illegal age to be with person under 18.

EDIT: I like TMZ's headline for it.

'Lost' Guy & 16-Yr-Old Wife: Cradle Robbing Champs

Also

http://www.courtneystodden.com/image/41695915.jpg

Eri

The Light of Dawn
Feb 21, 2009
I can't believe this is real. I've looked everywhere, and while it seems real, I just can't believe she is actually 16. No really, she can't be.

Wintermute_

Sep 20, 2010
Thats just... thats just an unreasonably aged, attractive 16 year old. Like... wtf? seriously? the fact that she's marrying a 51 year old creeps me out less then how eerily old she looks. Could you imagine going to highschool and seeing that walk down the hall?

CommanderKirov

Oct 3, 2010
I call bullshit. She looks at least 39 or something.

There is no way that is a 16 year old. Or mayby someone mixed up the numbers and placed 1 in front of the 6 accidentaly.

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
megaraccoon said:
this is why what happens in vegas STAYS in vegas
..except for herpes. That shit'll come back with you.

OT: Big whoop, even if true. What's interesting to me is that that girl is supposedly 16. I'm kinda... not believing that until I see a birth certificate or something cause she looks ridiculously older than that.

SUPA FRANKY

Aug 18, 2009
Wow, she's sixteen? She looks like a Milf.

But why would she want to marry someone who is so much older than her? I doubt its money.

NJ

Feb 12, 2009

... On a serious note, with a roll of ducttape to cover her trap I'd say that rack's worthwhile. The only real drawback is her voice, her singing, her talking, her opinions and her vocal choices.

Lyri

Dec 8, 2008
Honestly you guys should read the articles, she has had surgery.

She IS 16 she just doesn't look like it, however I would hit that. No not with a bat, with my penis.
She may look bad for a 16 year old but she still looks good to me.

crystalsnow

Aug 25, 2009
Just two more people who should be thrown into a burning pit of lava (read: the lava is also on fire). I can't think of any other response to this.