AC: Brotherhood E3 Trailer Promises More Awesome Action

vansau

Mortician of Love
May 25, 2010
AC: Brotherhood E3 Trailer Promises More Awesome Action

The newly-released trailer for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood shows that Ezio Auditore will be reprising his starring role in the game, and this time he's bringing friends.

Ubisoft has released its E3 trailer for <a href=<a href=http://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Creed-Brotherhood-Xbox-360/dp/B003L8HQ7S/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1276538398&sr=1-2>Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and it certainly looks like the game is going to be as action-packed as Assassin's Creed II was. The trailer also reveals that the game will be hitting store shelves November 16, just in time for the Holidays.

The trailer itself runs like every other one we've seen for the Assassin's Creed game, with the star of the story wending his way through a crowd as he closes in on his intended target. However, this time Ezio has some help removing pesky guards as he closes in a carriage: Other members of the Assassins help take out snipers on rooftops and soldiers standing in Ezio's path until there's a final standoff between Borgia's bodyguards and the Assassins.

It all looks like a suitably epic conclusion to Auditori's plotline, though the only story point that's been revealed is that Ezio will be squaring off against Borgia's son, <a href-http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Cesare_Borgia>Cesare Borgia. Further developments involving Desmond Miles and the completely off-the-wall ending of Assassin's Creed II will presumably be addressed, but nothing of them is shown in this trailer.

Members of The Escapist's team <a href=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/conferences/e32010>are on the floor at E3 and will probably have a closer look at Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, so stay tuned.

Source: BattleStrats

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
"It all looks like a suitably epic conclusion to the Assassin's Creed trilogy, though the only story point that's been revealed is that Ezio will be squaring off against Borgia's son, Cesare Borgia. Further developments involving Desmond Miles and the completely off-the-wall ending of Assassin's Creed II will presumably be addressed, but nothing of them is shown in this trailer."

I'm sorry, but it's been pointed out like 300 times now that this is not the third game of the trilogy, this is a spin-off.

Numbers are reserved for separate ancestors and time-periods.

The only difference between this and the other spin-offs is that this is on the main platforms instead of handhelds.

Anyway, the implications of having teams of assassins to order around are rather arousing; I can't wait to see more of it.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Oh...Now that is nice looking. When this comes out, I don't want to be the guy going after the target. I'd rather just...clear the way. :)

Also, this is NOT the conclusion.

Deofuta

Nov 10, 2009
vansau said:
It all looks like a suitably epic conclusion to the Assassin's Creed trilogy
I hope I am not taking this out of context(And please correct me if I am), but I do believe they have stated this will not be AC3, or the conclusion of the series. Looks great! But I hope it is not something similar to ODST, where it is merely more of the same.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
Wow, pretty awesome cinamatic. I'l likely get it since i've played all the other AC games and enjoyed them. I can't wait to see some gameplay though, especially some Multiplayer.

PhunkyPhazon

Dec 23, 2009
Good god, I was seriously unable to tell if it was live action or not during the first few seconds, those are some damn good graphics. Enough of that though, I'm one of the people who fell in love with the series with the first game, so yes I wanty.

vansau

Mortician of Love
May 25, 2010
Woodsey said:
"It all looks like a suitably epic conclusion to the Assassin's Creed trilogy, though the only story point that's been revealed is that Ezio will be squaring off against Borgia's son, Cesare Borgia. Further developments involving Desmond Miles and the completely off-the-wall ending of Assassin's Creed II will presumably be addressed, but nothing of them is shown in this trailer."

I'm sorry, but it's been pointed out like 300 times now that this is not the third game of the trilogy, this is a spin-off.

The only difference between this and the other spin-offs is that this is on the main platforms instead of handhelds.

Anyway, the implications of having teams of assassins to order around are rather arousing; I can't wait to see more of it.
Hey folks, my bad. I didn't know that AC3 and AC Brotherhood were two separate titles. Thanks for informing me; I've updated the story :)

Wicky_42

Sep 15, 2008
Wait, multiplayer characters? Oh, that sounds... interesting. Kinda cool, but I liked AC:II's singleplayer aspect, the freedom to run around as I wished. Separate mode? Deathmatch/races/assassinate races? Could go either way... but I'm still interested :D

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
vansau said:
Woodsey said:

Hey folks, my bad. I didn't know that AC3 and AC Brotherhood were two separate titles. Thanks for informing me; I've updated the story :)
No worries, we forgive you.

This time...

Brad Shepard

Sep 9, 2009
Ok, this looks badass and all, but I just hope they let you and your 'Brotherhood' friends walk around the city separately, not having that you two have to be within like, 15 feet of each other, the game Destroy all humans 2 comes to mind...

Blueruler182

May 21, 2010
All I want... is to be able to use the bow and arrow. The whole setting up an assassination thing they showed in the trailers was cool, but I want to be the archer.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
Woodsey said:
vansau said:
Woodsey said:

No worries, we forgive you.

This time...
Yes.

This time.

>>
<<

Anyway...I felf like this is one I been waiting for..I'm having a Nerdgasm so hard at the moment.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Brad Shepard said:
Ok, this looks badass and all, but I just hope they let you and your 'Brotherhood' friends walk around the city separately, not having that you two have to be within like, 15 feet of each other, the game Destroy all humans 2 comes to mind...
I think you're safe in that regard. It's hard to be stealthy and "divide and assassinate" with a leash around your neck.

Brad Shepard

Sep 9, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
Brad Shepard said:
I think you're safe in that regard. It's hard to be stealthy and "divide and assassinate" with a leash around your neck.
I never thought of it like that...

teutonicman

Mar 30, 2009
At first I was really REALLY confused. I was sure that I killed the shit out of Rodrigo, then I remembered that I only beat the shit out of him instead.