AC: Brotherhood E3 Trailer Promises More Awesome Action

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
What happened to being sneaky?

Also, if it's on PC, will it have Ubisoft's DRM?

Dr Ampersand

Jun 27, 2009
Why is his clothes so similar to Altair's? They were more extravagant in AC2. They look a bit more stylish than Altair's but definitely plainer. Perhaps he's given himself a fashion promotion with the whole brotherhood bit of the title and all.

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
Now that looks sweet. More Ezio and running around Renaissance Italy can only be a good thing, this time with more Assassins to back you up!

Pity the mood of that trailer was almost completely ruined by that stupid Gamestop outro...

Pillypill

Aug 7, 2009
So this is a full game, not just an expansion? I understand that it's a spin off.

Multiplayer, hm? I look forward to seeing how thtat plays out.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Fun for all thevassadin family...let's hope they leave the DRM at home!

traineesword

Jan 24, 2010
that looked really good, was really cool but i have just one problem with it

wasn't it all a bit too flashy for an assassination? then again, i guess i haven't actually played Assassins Creed that much, but i remember the few missions i did being silently killing as few people as possible, with barely anyone noticing. this just seemed like a very awesome fighting game, where the assassins part is just that some of the guards get killed by unseen archers.

However, thats the only criticism i have against it. It seemed more of a rebellion or attack than an assassination attempt. Plus, i can see the problems of having multiplayer if only one guy is needed to sneak past everything... as it would be singleplayer with a lot of people watching, so i understand the need for more fighting.

and dude, that assassin with the mace looked badass.

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
It would appear that little known tool, known as subtlety and stealth have vanished from this game, but it does still look very good.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
I cannot wait to wipe that smug shit eating grin off that **** Borgia's face... Rodrigo, that is.

Historically an arsehole, and I like how Ubisoft went with that!

I cannot wait to see how this is going to play out! :D

Nerf Ninja

Dec 20, 2008
So what do those people that don't really care for multiplayer have to do? Struggle with team ai? Joy!

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Whoooo! More console Screed! I cannot wait...Multiplayer, eh? So me and some buds can try and fuck each other over whilst trying to murder someone? Schweet.

tehbeard

Jul 9, 2008
We'll see about the game.
Stupid squeeky gamestop nerd at the end ruined the trailer though.

IckleMissMayhem

Oct 18, 2009
Fallen-Angel Risen-Demon said:
This, but the female equivalent. Hoo boy, more italian accents to swoon over coming outta my xbox. Trailer looks to similar to every. other. AC game to comment much on though.

Shaun Hastings

Apr 28, 2010
I read the PlayStation magazine with the whole article on the multiplayer and I'll admit - it doesn't sound too shabby. Can't wait to buy it - I just might cave in and pre-order the thing.

Jun 26, 2009
Nerf Ninja said:
So what do those people that don't really care for multiplayer have to do? Struggle with team ai? Joy!
I think the whole 'team' thing is only online but I'm not sure. But still that's not good for the offliner's oh zee well as I say.

ironlordthemad

Sep 25, 2009
I need a new change of underwear right now.

That looked so good. I wonder if we can call down archer attacks like an artillery strike in CoD: WaW?
That would be sweet, especially if you only need a 5 kill streak like in CoD, in AC 5 kills is a slow minute!
There is so much too look forward too in this trailer, we get more ranged weapons which is what I think the series has been lacking (Ezio with a bow would be awesome even though it would almost never happen for over a dozen reasons) and the papal guards look awesome despite the fact they will probably just act like every other big guard with a halberd in the games.
One thing I am hoping for in this game is a Co-Op story mode, all of my brothers love the AC games and I really wan't to play the games with them but because the assassins are loners you can't. Now there is a great oppertunity for it and I hope Ubisoft make the most of it and do team work game play.