AC: Brotherhood E3 Trailer Promises More Awesome Action

Apr 28, 2008
Sebenko said:
What happened to being sneaky?

Also, if it's on PC, will it have Ubisoft's DRM?
Yes. Unless Ubisoft has a stroke of common sense and removes it, and if they do I will go pre-order this right now.

Seriously, do want, but I don't want it with the DRM.

CKalvin

Sep 21, 2009
That

was

jawdroppingly beautiful.

I'd pay to watch that again. But then again, he's hardly being a very good assassin by walking straight up to his target with a bloody obvious intent to kick some royal ass. Not very stealthy, subtle or remotely assassinlike.

And the end just becomes a showdown. Time to go back to core concept Ubisoft. Leave the CGI though I'll take care of that. . . *moist

GamerLuck

Questionably Opinionated
Jul 13, 2009
Dr Ampersand said:
Why is his clothes so similar to Altair's? They were more extravagant in AC2. They look a bit more stylish than Altair's but definitely plainer. Perhaps he's given himself a fashion promotion with the whole brotherhood bit of the title and all.
Perhaps Ezio, in his later life, decided that the flair of his youth was a little overboard and became very foucused on becoming more like his ancestors? who knows...

But I dont know if its cause the player was small or something, but i could barely tell this was a cinimatic... thought it was live action through alot of it o-o

ZeoAssassin

Sep 16, 2009
i JUST saw the gamepley demo from the ubisoft pressconferance and i can tell you guys now, its FUCKING AWESOME!!

THERE ARE SPOILERS HERE INVOLVING THE BEGINNING OF AC:BROTHERHOOD SO BE WARNED NOW

[spoiler/] the demo starts with Ezio in his villa from AC2 getting ASSAULTED by a freaking army of catapults and infantry just shelling the crap out of the town.

Ezio runs our basicly looking like Caption jack sparrow (BADASS) since he got up from sleeping with that chick from Forli (i think its her) and starts kicking ass, they mentioned a lot more horseback stuff going on in this as well.

later on Ezio climbs the Villa guard tower and starts firing a cannon that was mounted their to try and defend against the army (they say a lot more gadgets and mechanics will be introduced), then a squad of infantry get atop the wall, and fight mechanics are introduced. the guy said that Ezio will have more moves to take on more than 1 enemy and that the enemy AI will be more aggressive in this game. they end the combat with a sick combat move where Ezio takes the battle axe from the armored guard (like in AC2) then FUCKING THROWS IT at another armored guy killing him.

the demo ends with Rodrigo's son making his appearance and holding the apple as he takes a gun to Uncle Mario's head, at the same time Ezio also gets shot in the shoulder and begins to fall as the animus de-synchronizing occurs [/spoiler]

truly bad-ass demo that blows AC2 out of the water in my opinion.

FROGGEman2

Queen of France
Mar 14, 2009
This is winrar.

Gamestop ending was ridiculous Narm, though.

Sebenko said:
What happened to being sneaky?
WELL

The reason that Altair was stealthy was only because:

1. During Assassin's Creed, the Assassins were under the rule of Al Mualim, who had very strong (and, if you asked Altair, ridiculous) rule over how Assassinations should be done: no poison, no ranged weapons, you must face them etc. Ezio himself did not follow these previous rules; at first he did his own thing, but later on he followed the rules of Altair (after getting the Codex).

2. They are political Assassins; Altair was sneaky because he had to be, not because it was meant to be kept under the carpet. The point to the assassinations was spectacle AND to get rid of people.

3. Ezio does not need to be sneaky. He has backup assassins. They killy for him (which adds to the spectacle). In fact, this is better- this gets more attention. Everyone will know of this.

CKalvin said:
You also should be exposed to my nerdy explanation.

kurupt87

Fuhuhzucking hellcocks I'm good
Mar 17, 2010
Looks like more Assassins Creed goodness. I will say that the implied inclusion of AI allies makes me a sad panda. I, forgive me here, fucking hate AI allies. Between that and the restrictive DRM that they are oh-so-fond of, I am prepared to let this sail by; despite how damn sexy it looks.