Question of the Day, September 22, 2010

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Question of the Day, September 22, 2010

The late, great King of Pop, Micheal Jackson, will be getting his very own MMO [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/103654-Michael-Jackson-Gets-an-MMO], a place where "where ... friends can appreciate the magic of his music," and levels are inspired by some of his best songs like "Thriller" and "Billie Jean." What other celebrities deserve their own MMO? What would the levels in the MMO look like?

TheComedown

Aug 24, 2009
Other, only because there is no None option, and of all the people in the world to base an MMO of those are some of the worst. I would sooner rip out my eyes then even sit through a trailer.

Hwoof

Jul 11, 2010
Justin Beiber. It'd be dedicated to killing him. Many many many times. His weakness is in the autotune

uppitycracker

Oct 9, 2008
nobody. celebrities have enough as it is, the last thing they need to be doing is tainting the online market!

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I'm going with "none" as well. The games would all be terrible.

DSK-

May 13, 2010
Scobie said:
Does Nikola Tesla count as a celebrity even though he's been dead for a while? If so, him. Would a Tesla-based MMO not be the greatest thing ever?
This could work. Think of the minigames!

L4hlborg

Jul 11, 2009
Marter said:
I'm going with "none" as well. The games would all be terrible.
But that's not the point. I'd love to see a Bieber MMO just for fun. It might have surprising effects, like it actually getting players. I'd never pay for it. But it doesn't cost anything observing what is going on.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
DVSAurion said:
But that's not the point. I'd love to see a Bieber MMO just for fun. It might have surprising effects, like it actually getting players. I'd never pay for it. But it doesn't cost anything observing what is going on.
That type of game wouldn't be fun for me. I play games to have fun, and if they aren't/won't be, I'd rather them not get made/discussed.

L4hlborg

Jul 11, 2009
Marter said:
DVSAurion said:
That type of game wouldn't be fun for me. I play games to have fun, and if they aren't/won't be, I'd rather them not get made/discussed.
... How about not playing the game, but seeing it made? At least I would have a lot of fun knowing that a Bieber (or even Michael Jackson) is in existance.