Question of the Day, September 22, 2010

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Nolan North.

It can be populated with every character he's ever voiced.

And narrated by Nolan North, too!

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
DVSAurion said:
... How about not playing the game, but seeing it made? At least I would have a lot of fun knowing that a Bieber (or even Michael Jackson) is in existance.
While I certainly wouldn't play the game, I would still rather it not be made. I have a couple reasons for this hope:

A) If it is a Bieber game, the majority of players would be teenage girls. Just imagine what could happen if all of these teenage girls got into one game. Lots of people out there who might take advantage of them. That's kind of a scary thought.

B) The studio making the potential MMO could be spending their time making something worthwhile.

It basically just doesn't seem worth it to me.

LongAndShort

I'm pretty good. Yourself?
May 11, 2009
AC/DC. Because they're fucking AC/DC.

C'mon, you gotta admit 'You Shook me all night Long', 'Highway to Hell', 'Whole Lotta Rosie' and 'Jailbreak' would make for some varied and interesting levels.

bak00777

Oct 3, 2009
none of those, was that a srs question? The answer is deffently Harrison Ford or Chuck Norris

Sjakie

Feb 17, 2010
Mmmm, An MMO about Bieber. Would he be the big bad endgame Raid Boss?
All level 100 players come into the raid instance without gear and weapons and then just smack him around barehanded (now there's an idea for a kinect game) like the short guy he really is.
I wonder what would be left for an expansion? Beat up his new girlfriend as well? (girlfans would pay for that) Or just booing them when they get on stage.

sunburst

Media Snob
Mar 19, 2010
Irridium said:
Yo I'ma let you finish, but Kanye's MMO would be the best of all time. OF ALL TIME!
Exactly. In King Kanye you run around being a dick, pissing people off and nonsensically rambling at anyone who will listen. You become more famous as you level up so more people listen to your douchebaggery. Once you hit the level cap, the end game content lets you into all the big awards shows and high profile events so you can troll the crap out of them. Multiple people get together to piss off the Queen! It'd be great.

Lacsapix

Apr 16, 2010
I think justin bieber....
not that I want it but it is the most likley.
new blizzard mmo called my world 3.0

weltraumaffe

Mar 22, 2010
i'd like a MMO based on all celebrities (i'm talking MTV celebs...)

in it you are allowed to kill any or all of them!

fuck those retards!!

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
I wonder if there will be a higher level of illegal activities on this MMO then on others... What! What? I meant the sale of real world items, not anything else that was ever proved or disproved...

OT: None, I fail to see how an MMO based on someones music would work, maybe a whole Genre, a-la Brutal Legend, but just one artist, no, no one has a big enough base of good songs to fill an entire MMO.

Lord Nosferatu

The Prophet of Thrace
Nov 11, 2009
Scobie said:
Does Nikola Tesla count as a celebrity even though he's been dead for a while? If so, him. Would a Tesla-based MMO not be the greatest thing ever?
Absolutely! Death rays, wireless lightbulbs... It would be awesome!
In your face, Edison :p

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Considering I like only Black Eyed Peas from that list..

My answer is NONE. No celebrity deserves it.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
Other as in NonE. No man/woman has lived a life so extraordinary that is deserving of an MMO!