Question of the Day, September 22, 2010

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
Scobie said:
Does Nikola Tesla count as a celebrity even though he's been dead for a while? If so, him. Would a Tesla-based MMO not be the greatest thing ever?
I can see it in front of me now...

Wield lightning as a weapon to strike down your enemies, create pocket-sized tools of death, have Thomas Edison steal your ideas!

Spygon

May 16, 2009
sorry i thought you said celebrities none of them are celebrities in my eyes.

how about nathan fillion or clive owen

Birthe

Apr 26, 2010
Hard to decide... I'd like to have it for all of them just cause I'd like to see them as characters being beaten up by someone...

Talvrae

The Purple Fairy
Dec 8, 2009
Somehow the concept of a MMO around an artist jsut seem completelly off to me.... yeark

but if they do do it with good artists. and probably more than one... maybe something like Brutal legend universe in MMO

KP Shadow

Jul 7, 2009
Hmm, if any celebrety could get their own MMO, who would I want it to be?

TGWTG MMO, please!!

Ganthrinor

Apr 15, 2009
This is why I hate celebrities. No single person is important or interesting enough to warrant an entire MMO about them.

But I would choose the Dalai Lama should sombody have a gun to my head and force a choice.

De Ronneman

Dec 30, 2009
Christ, could the options be any lamer? Thankfully everyone complies and voted other...

Anyway, my other: how about Schwarzenegger? With quests ranging from Terminatorstuff to being a governor and bankrupting a complete state?

(or did I spoil the ending now?)