Doctor Who's David Tennant Engaged, Damn It

Elizabeth Grunewald

The Pope of Chilitown
Oct 4, 2010
Doctor Who's David Tennant Engaged, Damn It

David Tennant, aka the Tenth Doctor, is engaged to Georgia Moffett, aka the Tenth Doctor's daughter, Jenny.

The Hollywood Reporter is confirming rumors that former Doctor Who star David Tennant is engaged to his one-time Doctor Who co-star, Georgia Moffett. The pair met while filming the season 4 episode "The Doctor's Daughter," in which Moffett played Jenny, the titular daughter.

This won't be the first time lord in Moffett's family; her father is Peter Davison, the Fifth Doctor. Her mother, Sandra Dickinson, is no small sci-fi star herself, having played Trillian in the 1981 miniseries The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

The Hollywood Reporter claims the wedding "is scheduled for New Year 2012," but does not specify a source. Take the wedding date with a grain of salt. I'll just use my salty tears.

Source: The Hollywood Reporter [http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/david-tennant-marry-doctor-s-68131]

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
I am disappoint. I mean...erm...thrilled...yes, thrilled for the both of them.

God, won't their children be gorgeous?

Erja_Perttu

May 6, 2009
Her father was the doctor, she's played doctor's daughter and she's marrying the doctor.

Must be a family thing.

Oct 14, 2010
Would this be considered interdimensional incest or something?

In all seriousness, congrats to them. Hope they have a wonderful life!

XT inc

Jul 29, 2009
Well at least it wont be as weird as Micheal C Hall and Jennifer carpenters marriage, They have to act like bro and sis every episode of dexter.

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
Erja_Perttu said:
Her father was the doctor, she's played doctor's daughter and she's marrying the doctor.

Must be a family thing.
And I'll bet a Doctor delivers the kids as well

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
[HEADING=2]Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!![/HEADING]

*breaks down crying*
But I love you David!

OT: Good luck to them. They are both beautiful though! Their children will be loved throughout the ages!

Littaly

Jun 26, 2008
Isa he really that handsome? Or is it the Felicia Day deal where because he was in Doctor Who geeks view him through rose tinted goggles?

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
WrongSprite said:
This just has incest written all over it.

...creepy
Tim Latshaw said:

Oh it seems I was ninja'd on something I wasn't going to do? huh

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Littaly said:
Isa he really that handsome? Or is it the Felicia Day deal where because he was in Doctor Who geeks view him through rose tinted goggles?
Brother is hot, trust me.

XT inc said:
Well at least it wont be as weird as Micheal C Hall and Jennifer carpenters marriage, They have to act like bro and sis every episode of dexter.
They split up, actually.

Agent Cross

Died And Got Better
Jan 3, 2011
Don't worry ladies, you should know by now it's a seasonal thing.

OT: You just know dinners are gonna be all about, "We'll when I was the Doctor..."

EDIT: FIXED

Oct 14, 2010
ProtoChimp said:
WrongSprite said:
This just has incest written all over it.

...creepy
Tim Latshaw said:

Oh it seems I was ninja'd on something I wasn't going to do? huh
It proves you all the more a gentleman, sir.

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
So, her Dad was the Doctor, but she's now engaged to someone who also played the Doctor and her father, but not her father who played the Doctor who played the previous incarnation of her fiancée who played her father?

It certainly adds a new spin on the phrase "Who's your Daddy?"... I think they're going to some sort of chart or diagram in the bedroom.

Vie

Nov 18, 2009
"And if any person here present knows of any reason why these two people should not be joined in holy matrimony, let them speak now."

"She's his daughter"

"Oh shut up, right, pass the rings."

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Hey guys, let's not judge. Time Lord morality regarding incestuous relationships could be totally different from our own.

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
Elizabeth Grunewald said:
Wait I am confused, is Georgia Moffett, Doctor Who's daughter in real life or just in the show?

If not that, what is wrong and could someone better explain this to me..?

edit: I get it now.