8 Hours of my life I will never get back...

baddude1337

Taffer
Jun 9, 2010
Civilization 4 complete. I didn't turn up to college quite a bit thanks to all nighters from playing this game.

Kurai Angelo

Oct 12, 2009
baddude1337 said:
Civilization 4 complete. I didn't turn up to college quite a bit thanks to all nighters from playing this game.
Not so much all nighters but my college work suffered because of Wow and Oblivion heh heh

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
I believe my friend and I had a Torchwood marathon. At about eight in the morning, he went to bed. I walked home, and entered my house. The following conversation was with my mom:
"When did you go to bed?"
"Haven't yet."
"GET TO BED NOW."
Being up for 24 hours was fun, and totally worth it. Wasn't even that tired.

Vykrel

Feb 26, 2009
feather240 said:
Vykrel said:
8 hours was the magic number for many of my nights, when i played GTA 4 free mode online.

the game overall, disappointed me. i gave up on the single player at like 16% or so, and the only multiplayer mode i enjoyed was free mode. crazy fun with the right people
crazy fun with the right people
You should get gmod and play some DarkRP. :/
im not a PC gamer :p

Hman121

Feb 26, 2009
a few years ago, I had bought CounterStrike for my XBOX. Even though I did not have xbox live, I pulled an overnight on the first day of school playing it while listening to my coldplay albums. Totally worth it.

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
just about a week ago me and a friend from Australia (I live in California) beat Dead Rising 2 in co op

15 hour time difference sort of makes allnighters easy

Wakefield

Aug 3, 2009
Random Fella said:
If card games count then yu gi o :p
It's hard to stop when you're like 10
Or 20...right? Right? Someone back me up here so I don't feel pathetic.

Also wasted time and I didn't realize... I'd have to say Minecraft. Seriously, why am I still playing this?