Watch the Greatest Plane Kill in Battlefield 3

Greg Tito

PR for Dungeons & Dragons
Sep 29, 2005
Watch the Greatest Plane Kill in Battlefield 3

One player's nigh impossible feat starts with him jumping out of a plane with a bazooka.

Planes are a tricky target. Because they fly so fast, it's really hard to take them out without an anti-aircraft gun with some targeting software or - preferably - another plane and a heat-seeking missile or three. But in Battlefield 3, YouTube user Stungravy figured out how to pull of one of the most intense feats of vehicle slaughter ever recorded. I don't want to spoil the fun by describing the whole video, all I can say is the A-Team theme fits perfectly.

Argh, I can't resist. Seriously? Jumping out of a plane, equipped with a bazooka, firing one extremely well-placed missile that triggers an explosion taking out the opposing bogey? Then he gets back in his plane and collects his ribbons? Really? That's just crazy talk.

And completely mesmerizing to watch. I've watched this video four times now and I will probably view it again this weekend. Kudos, Stungravy. You are a king amongst men.

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
There is only one way I can respond to this video.

I am a little confused about how he further into the air after bailing out of the plane though.

Captain Pirate

Nov 18, 2009
That was officially the greatest thing I have seen all weekend.
I know it hasn't begun yet properly, but still. Nothing will beat that.
It was the awesome.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Wow. That is amazing! Words cannot describe how fun that was to watch. Now people will try and replicate it and die horribly (pissing off their team in the process). Sort of like how people wanted to replicate "FYI I'm a Spy" in TF2. So if you play Battlefield and see planes and people falling from the sky then you now know what happened.

WickedFire

Apr 25, 2011
He must love it when a plan comes together. And I thought me hitting the pilot of a plane (who had ejected) with a stinger was an awsome kill.

Crazyjay

Jan 6, 2010
as Not G. as already posted, it was done 9 years earlier in Battlefield 1942 :). Makes me want to do this again in 1942, brb gonna reinstall

Aeonknight

Apr 8, 2011
Luckiest shot ever. But still amazing that things like this happen in the first place. But then again... with how many millions play BF3... even with how astronomically small the odds are, if it's possible it's going to happen sooner or later.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
0p3rati0n said:
Like a boss!

The A-Team music is such a great fit for the video.
Danm ninja I was going to say "Like a Boss"!

Seriously that is the most badass thing I have seen today!

I bet that player was thinking I love it when a plan come together after he did it.

uppitycracker

Oct 9, 2008
Aeonknight said:
Luckiest shot ever. But still amazing that things like this happen in the first place. But then again... with how many millions play BF3... even with how astronomically small the odds are, if it's possible it's going to happen sooner or later.
this guy has a video of him trying this many, many times, and failing. i'm assuming (probably more like pretending) that he's got it down to a science. probably not, but a man can dream!

drifter92

Mar 17, 2010
Let's recap: so he takes out a chopper, using unguided rockets, gets a noob to chase him, and then zooks the thing.

People say BF3 isn't a true Battlefield game. This video proves otherwise.

The 1942 vet inside me is thrilled...