Watch the Greatest Plane Kill in Battlefield 3

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
Oh that's an old Battlefield trick, I'm surprised all the same exploitable glitches were ported to the new engine.

Legendsmith

Mar 9, 2010
Mr.K. said:
Oh that's an old Battlefield trick, I'm surprised all the same exploitable glitches were ported to the new engine.
I don't think it's actually an exploit, it doesn't do anything with the engine that shouldn't be allowed. It's just a trick that takes a fair amount of skill.

Jun 11, 2008
ImmortalDrifter said:
Glademaster said:
I like how it has over 7,000 likes but only over 4,000 views.
Because everyone who's seen it likes it enough for multiple people. =D

(I am aware of the mathematics involved in saying that, and how my statment can't actually be correct based on those numbers)
Well it seems plausible.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Stunt was cool. But I like how if you watch the full version, his team is losing the match and he really isn't doing a damn thing to help them. As cool as his move was, that is not a guy I want on my team. He should go play deathmatch or something if he just wants to dogfight. Stop being one of those douchebags to uses objective based game modes to get extra kills while the rest of your team suffers.

Selvec said:
It would be interesting to know if he survived the attempt, as the plane was stalling when he got back in.
He did. Long version is here:

Sparecash

Dec 24, 2008
Not G. Ivingname said:
Greg Tito said:
Well, this isn't the first time this was seen in a battlefield game.

That second video just... just blew my mind.
I literally had to watch it twice just to comprehend what happened.

Falsename

Oct 28, 2010
:D
Omg!!
Watching it again and again and again and again!
Dun Dun DUUUUUU.... DUM DUM DUM......
i think I orgasmed just a little bit.
LIKE A BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coles_Law

Jul 13, 2009
Trick kills are always awesome to watch. The best I ever managed was in Giants: Citizen Kabuto; killing Kabuto with a pop-up bomb. The loop-zook is a hundred times more awesome.

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
I have never touched a single Battlefield title before.

This video made me want to seriously reevaluate my life.