A collection of Mind Blowing Video Game Facts

Xeros

Aug 13, 2008
I knew a lot of those, but I laughed so hard when I saw the Route 34 day-care bit.

Joe Deadman

Jan 9, 2010
Jekken6 said:

my reaction to the OP
Ditto on that one (heh get it?).
Also while I knew a few of these most of them had esaped my attention. Hope you get some more up soon.

Joe Deadman

Jan 9, 2010
Douk said:
I'll update it with a bunch more tomorrow. I'm going to bed now :)
Awww wuss it's only 9:28 AM where I am. And according to some people time zones don't exist :p.

TotallyFake

Jun 14, 2009
Okay what?
Muk = Muck. Y'know, grime and mud and crap?
Electrode/Voltorb don't make any sense, electrodes aren't inherently positive. Or does the pokedex give their charges?

Dragon_of_red

Dec 30, 2008
Mind = Blown

I dont play much pokemon so i knew none of these...

Im gonna go crawl into a grave, my life is now complete.

KarumaK

Sep 24, 2008
SharPhoe said:
Okay, the fact about your rival's Raticate is... rather depressing, frankly. There should be an option to apologize...
I think there should be an option to rub it in, every fucking time you meet him.

Meemaimoh

Aug 20, 2009
I feel so bad about that Raticate. Man, that's the kind of heavy stuff that's just too subtle in Pokemon.

Also, map thing = AWESOME.

Most of the name-related stuff, though, I already knew/had worked out. Except for the legendary birds, actually. Neat.

Sccye

Sep 17, 2008
Despite my initial cynicism, that was actually pretty damn cool. Nice one, OP.

The only thing I'm a little confused about is the Mew / Acarus thing; presumably you're getting at the fact that it demonstrates a bias towards evolutionary theory rather than the God thing? Or... something.

Inco

Swarm Agent
Sep 12, 2008
That was really good.
I saw things i never realised about pokemon there.
I LOVE subtle hints in games. They are just so intriguing.

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
Sccye said:
Despite my initial cynicism, that was actually pretty damn cool. Nice one, OP.

The only thing I'm a little confused about is the Mew / Acarus thing; presumably you're getting at the fact that it demonstrates a bias towards evolutionary theory rather than the God thing? Or... something.
Yeah, *puts on tin foil hat*.

ShroomMinus

Mar 19, 2010
No facts about MissingNo? (Shrot for Missing Number)
You should really put one down about him about how you can catch him and it turns into a level 195 Kangaskan XD