A few thoughts about January 6, 2021

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States

The federalist society got what they wanted from trump, and now he's embarrassing, so they're cutting him off. Kind of a Trump move, honestly

EDIT: Amazing, love how twitter X is constantly breaking things. Anyway, a couple of federalist society lawyers published a paper saying that Trump is ineligible to run for any office covered by the constitution based on anti-insurrection clauses in the constitution

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where

The federalist society got what they wanted from trump, and now he's embarrassing, so they're cutting him off. Kind of a Trump move, honestly

EDIT: Amazing, love how twitter X is constantly breaking things. Anyway, a couple of federalist society lawyers published a paper saying that Trump is ineligible to run for any office covered by the constitution based on anti-insurrection clauses in the constitution
I would be very hesitant to take the Federalists at their word. These people are absolutely evil. This is the meet in a secret volcano lair and murder the #4 man for the crime of having a black son in law by dumping him in a pool of sharks with lasers attached to their foreheads levels of evil.
You're right they used Trump and they're throwing him under the bus, but he still has one more very valuable role for them - that for a squishy orange speedbump. What are they really saying here? They're saying, without legal recourse or due process, states have a blanket right to remove presidential candidates from the ballet with the only cause being the states believe the candidate "aided/abetted" enemies or caused an "insurrection".
Remember those two black Tennessee lawmakers who got expelled for an on the floor protest of a gun bill? Yeah the GOP said they caused an insurrection. And guess who's party they're from? Democrats. Well that's Biden removed from the Tennessee ticket.
Texas Governor Greg Abbot said Biden's border policy is helping migrants cross illegally - well they're enemies of the state aren't they? That's Biden removed from the Texas ballot.
Pennsylvania state senator Doug Mastrino held a panel about the Covid Vaccine causing autism, and Biden's vaccine mandate being a work of Satan. Well that's aiding the enemies of the United States if ever I seen it. That's Biden removed from the ballot.

All without trail, without recourse, and requiring 2/3rds of Congress to pardon Biden. And you couldn't get 2/3rds of Congress to agree the sun is real or the earth is round.

This is the Federalist society playing the long game. They got the Supreme Court through Trump, but he had one more duty to fulfill. That of the sacrificial lamb that sets the groundwork for GOP states and swing states to never allow a Democrat presidential candidate on the ballot again.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
https://apnews.com/article/enrique-...y-sentencing-da60222b3e1e54902db2bbbb219dc3fb

22 years for attempting to overthrow the Government. That seems a little light. Why not...life? For high treason?
“I am not a political zealot. Inflicting harm or changing the results of the election was not my goal,” Tarrio said. “Please show me mercy,” he said, adding, “I ask you that you not take my 40s from me.”

Though, no surprise he isn't made of sterner stuff.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
https://apnews.com/article/enrique-...y-sentencing-da60222b3e1e54902db2bbbb219dc3fb

22 years for attempting to overthrow the Government. That seems a little light. Why not...life? For high treason?
Biatch ain't going anywhere for a long time either way. Let him and other pathetic wastes see and taste true despair.

“I am not a political zealot. Inflicting harm or changing the results of the election was not my goal,” Tarrio said. “Please show me mercy,” he said, adding, “I ask you that you not take my 40s from me.”

Though, no surprise he isn't made of sterner stuff.
It's fun seeing the useless pawns beg for their lives.

Last edited:
Reactions: SilentPony

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020

While they're all going to be getting lighter sentences than seem appropriate, his history as prolific police informant might perhaps aftect these such outcomes.