A few thoughts about January 6, 2021

ObsidianJones

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 29, 2020
Country
United States
Of course you do, because your side never does anything wrong- any illegal actions have to have been because of "enemies of the state".
It's thinking like this that makes me worried about the Republican Party all the time.

I don't think Biden is doing enough, and we caught him going back on some things. The Cuomos were found out to be doing some dubious stuff and were rightfully ousted. Not everyone who intended the protests of 2020 were saints. We can ADMIT to things going wrong. It's how we grow and be human.

Dealing with people who must never be wrong is like dealing with that guy on the playground who has to be able to play the games he wants and he can never lose, or we need a do-over until he wins.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
It's thinking like this that makes me worried about the Republican Party all the time.

I don't think Biden is doing enough, and we caught him going back on some things. The Cuomos were found out to be doing some dubious stuff and were rightfully ousted. Not everyone who intended the protests of 2020 were saints. We can ADMIT to things going wrong. It's how we grow and be human.

Dealing with people who must never be wrong is like dealing with that guy on the playground who has to be able to play the games he wants and he can never lose, or we need a do-over until he wins.
I think my whole point was that the 1/6 trespassers were wrong to do what they did. Planting FBI agents to encourage law breaking? I think that wrong as well.

Avnger

Trash Goblin
Legacy
Apr 1, 2016
Country
United States
I think my whole point was that the 1/6 trespassers were wrong to do what they did.
This is something that factually occurred. We have everything from admissions of guilt in courts of law to video evidence.

Planting FBI agents to encourage law breaking? I think that wrong as well.
This is something that you've invented as a possibility with no proof of it actually occurring.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
I'm sure it would be, if it had actually happened and wasn't just a fantasy spread by liars to try to excuse the violent insurrection they fomented.
This is something that factually occurred. We have everything from admissions of guilt in courts of law to video evidence.

This is something that you've invented as a possibility with no proof of it actually occurring.
Amazing the evidence one doesn't see when willfully ignoring it. Kinda like not seeing the unlikelihood of a senile political whore, hiding in his basement and unable to garner people to actually show up when he does come out of his hidey hole to support him when he does peek out, getting 81 million votes against an insanely popular POTUS with huge rallies that improved upon his 1st election vote totals.

ITMT: I am referring to Tucker Carlson's documentary that is behind a paywall. It does exist. Example of coverage.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Amazing the evidence one doesn't see when willfully ignoring it. Kinda like not seeing the unlikelihood of a senile political whore, hiding in his basement and unable to garner people to actually show up when he does come out of his hidey hole to support him when he does peek out, getting 81 million votes against an insanely popular POTUS with huge rallies that improved upon his 1st election vote totals.

ITMT: I am referring to Tucker Carlson's documentary that is behind a paywall. It does exist. Example of coverage.

You should be less credulous about "evidence" of a world shaking conspiracy that's behind a paywall

Reactions: BrawlMan

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
(a majority? I have not looked at recent polls) think happened.
This is all the proof anyone needs that you're either trolling, delusional or just a knowingly lying fascist. The claim that a majority believe the election was stolen is so demonstratively false I don't know how anyone can believe there's a conversation worth having with you.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I think my whole point was that the 1/6 trespassers were wrong to do what they did. Planting FBI agents to encourage law breaking? I think that wrong as well.
For someone that claimed they wanted to move on/separate themselves from the Republican Party and crazed Trump supporters, you're more than happy to believe all their bullshit, or act as if they';re "misguided" innocent victims. As far as I am concerned, you never left and spout their evil and foolish vision, foolishly believing everything they say. I have nothing left to say you, you're hopeless. Just remember, they don't give an actual shit about you. They don't give a fuck about your kids nor family, unless money and their blind loyalty and obliviousness. They don't definitely don't care for me nor @ObsidianJones, because of our black skin. They can fuck off and get their genitials ripped off by Satan for all I care, and I would not shed a single tear.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
This is all the proof anyone needs that you're either trolling, delusional or just a knowingly lying fascist. The claim that a majority believe the election was stolen is so demonstratively false I don't know how anyone can believe there's a conversation worth having with you.
Eh. Maybe 2/3 of Republicans anyway. Though it is interesting that you write I "claim that a majority believe the election was stolen" when I posited with a ?. https://news.yahoo.com/poll-two-thi...k-the-2020-election-was-rigged-165934695.html And seriously. Fascism is about a partnership of big business and government to create a totalitarian society that strips people of their individual rights. Speech, political will, gun rights. That sounds a lot more like today's Democratic party than Trumpers.
For someone that claimed they wanted to move on/separate themselves from the Republican Party and crazed Trump supporters, you're more than happy to believe all their bullshit, or act as if they';re "misguided" innocent victims. As far as I am concerned, you never left and spout their evil and foolish vision, foolishly believing everything they say. I have nothing left to say you, you're hopeless. Just remember, they don't give an actual shit about you. They don't give a fuck about your kids nor family, unless money and their blind loyalty and obliviousness. They don't definitely don't care for me nor @ObsidianJones, because of our black skin. They can fuck off and get their genitials ripped off by Satan for all I care, and I would not shed a single tear.
I certainly want to separate myself from the Republican establishment and have become unenrollled. Mitch McConnel et. al. helped, IMHO, the "steal" happen. And I hope Trump does not run in 2024. We have issues to talk about and he, rather than them, would become the issue. Our jobs, opportunities, and the threat of encrouching Fascism robbing the people of their individual liberty. But from what you write, perhaps you do not care if the driver of an SUV slaughters a bunch of dancing grannies. That would be just sad.

Last edited:

Hades

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2013
Country
The Netherlands
And seriously. Fascism is about a partnership of big business and government to create a totalitarian society that strips people of their individual rights. Speech, political will, gun rights. That sounds a lot more like today's Democratic party than Trumpers.
Not really. Denying people their vote seems a lot more totalitarian than what the Democrats are doing. Directly installing an openly corrupt businessman in power seems far more of a partnership with big business than whatever the democrats are doing.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Not really. Denying people their vote seems a lot more totalitarian than what the Democrats are doing. Directly installing an openly corrupt businessman in power seems far more of a partnership with big business than whatever the democrats are doing.
Stealing a vote cancels out a real vote. And you got a political whore (who you can see on youtube admitting he tries to politically prostitute himself) placed into power. The Democratic field had some interesting candidates. Why did Biden win the primary? He was placed there. To be a whore. He does not represent the American people or this nation, but these big businesses. And that really is Fascism.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Eh. Maybe 2/3 of Republicans anyway. Though it is interesting that you write I "claim that a majority believe the election was stolen" when I posited with a ?. https://news.yahoo.com/poll-two-thi...k-the-2020-election-was-rigged-165934695.html And seriously. Fascism is about a partnership of big business and government to create a totalitarian society that strips people of their individual rights. Speech, political will, gun rights. That sounds a lot more like today's Democratic party than Trumpers.

I certainly want to separate myself from the Republican establishment and have become unenrollled. Mitch McConnel et. al. helped, IMHO, the "steal" happen. And I hope Trump does not run in 2024. We have issues to talk about and he, rather than them, would become the issue. Our jobs, opportunities, and the threat of encrouching Fascism robbing the people of their individual liberty. But from what you write, perhaps you do not care if the driver of an SUV slaughters a bunch of dancing grannies. That would be just sad.
I can honestly say ,I don't believe a word you're spitting out. If that were the case, you would not be constantly up to bat for the Republican party nor making a defense for all the conspiracy they've been spreading and the downplaying of January 6th.

Also, you're "analogy" has to be one of the dumbest false equivalencies I have ever seen or read. If you're are referring that jackass with the dreads that ran over all those people doing the Christmas parade, I do care. I guess you're just too blinded and sensitive with your ego to see that. Constantly feeling sorry for yourself and trying to be sensitive to assholes who don't give a damn about anyone but themselves.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
I can honestly say ,I don't believe a word you're spitting out. If that were the case, you would not be constantly up to bat for the Republican party nor making a defense for all the conspiracy they've been spreading and the downplaying of January 6th.

Also, you're "analogy" has to be one of the dumbest false equivalencies I have ever seen or read. If you're are referring that jackass with the dreads that ran over all those people doing the Christmas parade, I do care. I guess you're just too blinded and sensitive with your ego to see that. Constantly feeling sorry for yourself and trying to be sensitive to assholes who don't give a damn about anyone but themselves.
If government is a necessary evil, it is the party that is calling for bigger government that is calling for more evil. And in the US, that is the Democratic party. They are the party of censorship now (Though particularly the religious right want to do so as well so, to heck with them too). They have sway in our media and educational institutes. They are the ones that want gun control, higher taxes and more. The established Republican party are... evil. Government is evil. But it is the Democratic party that wants more of that evil.

And it is that evil in our legacy corporate media that lied about, for instance, Kyle Rittenhouse, that I think inspired that Christmas parade massacre. Positing that and wanting answers is a step towards addressing this kind of madness. As it is? In the legacy corporate media, they're doing all they can to flush that story down the memory hole. I just did a search and the first story to come up is about a month old. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/waukesha-wisconsin-parade-crash-milwaukee-dancing-grannies-killed/

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
Eh. Maybe 2/3 of Republicans anyway. Though it is interesting that you write I "claim that a majority believe the election was stolen" when I posited with a ?. https://news.yahoo.com/poll-two-thi...k-the-2020-election-was-rigged-165934695.html
Very sincere I'm sure.

And seriously. Fascism is about a partnership of big business and government to create a totalitarian society that strips people of their individual rights. Speech, political will, gun rights. That sounds a lot more like today's Democratic party than Trumpers.
Stupid fucking take when the trumpets literally put a billionaire business man in charge of the government.

But from what you write, perhaps you do not care if the driver of an SUV slaughters a bunch of dancing grannies. That would be just sad.
That has literally nothing to do with the stolen election. So yeah just a troll. See ya

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
If government is a necessary evil, it is the party that is calling for bigger government that is calling for more evil. And in the US, that is the Democratic party. They are the party of censorship now (Though particularly the religious right want to do so as well so, to heck with them too). They have sway in our media and educational institutes. They are the ones that want gun control, higher taxes and more. The established Republican party are... evil. Government is evil. But it is the Democratic party that wants more of that evil.

And it is that evil in our legacy corporate media that lied about, for instance, Kyle Rittenhouse, that I think inspired that Christmas parade massacre. Positing that and wanting answers is a step towards addressing this kind of madness. As it is? In the legacy corporate media, they're doing all they can to flush that story down the memory hole. I just did a search and the first story to come up is about a month old. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/waukesha-wisconsin-parade-crash-milwaukee-dancing-grannies-killed/
All words are empty and hollow. We're done here. The fact that you brought up that incident and it has nothing to do with the originally what you were talking about proves my point and many others. Don't even bother responding back on this, I won't be listening or paying attention.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Odd @BrawlMan doesn't think the statement, " They don't definitely don't care for me nor @ObsidianJones, because of our black skin. They can fuck off and get their genitials ripped off by Satan for all I care, and I would not shed a single tear. " does not bring up a media campaign to vilify white people and justify violence against them that appears to have lead to the Waukesha massacre. But last word on 1/6. I agree with the sentiment that if the legacy corporate media had absolute proof that the election were stolen, they would lie to us and cover it up. And if they know the FBI had plants in the crowd on 1/6, instigating the trespass, they would lie and cover that up as well.