A Game is being made about your Avatar...

Cogwheel

Apr 3, 2010
An FF spinoff of some sort starring a moogle shaman? Sure, that could be neat.

Of course, given how the FF series has been recently... well, I'm a tad skeptical.

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
A game about me would probably be about as interesting as the Sims except their lives play back in real-time.

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
It's a reality, oddly enough.

I have absolutely no intention of playing this game. It looks dumb.

TeeBs

Oct 9, 2010
Aris Khandr said:
I want a My Little Pony game for my DS!
There is a My Little Pony game, but its G3 not Friendship is magic.

I nearly shit bricks when I saw the title and then cried in disappointment when I saw the game.

OP: Chiyo Chan the game?

It will be a plat-former, she will use multiple costumes to gain her super powers

And there will be a cooking mini game

The Apothecarry

Mar 6, 2011
Kapol said:
The game my avatar would be based off is alright out. It's called Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion. Unless they tried to make a game based off a fox in a fantasy setting... which could be interesting if it used the 'kitsune' mythology about shapeshifting foxes, allowing the player to take the form of any human and some magical abilities, such as illusions. I'd buy that.
There's probably a PC mod for Oblivion with that ability. People have done some awesome things to Oblivion with Mod Magic.

Kpt._Rob

Travelling Mushishi
Apr 22, 2009
It's my understanding that there already is a Mushishi game, two actually, both for the DS, but unfortunately neither is in English. I'd love to play a Mushishi game though. I'm not entirely sure how it'd play, it'd probably have a combination of RPG and mystery elements, and if it was done right I'm sure I'd love it to death.

DarkenedWolfEye

Jan 4, 2010
A game about a really cool looking werewolf that involves free roaming sandbox gameplay with some fast action sequences and the ability to watch your character's appearance change as the game progresses?
With that thought ... I see Nirvana.

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
The Apothecarry said:
Kapol said:
The game my avatar would be based off is alright out. It's called Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion. Unless they tried to make a game based off a fox in a fantasy setting... which could be interesting if it used the 'kitsune' mythology about shapeshifting foxes, allowing the player to take the form of any human and some magical abilities, such as illusions. I'd buy that.
There's probably a PC mod for Oblivion with that ability. People have done some awesome things to Oblivion with Mod Magic.
Hmm, I've never see one, but then again I didn't look much for mods either. Plus, I'd have to wonder about the quality of the mod that has so much weird stuff in it... but I have seen some weird mods.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
A game centered around Sand of Neverwinter? Heck yes! He is already a lawyer! Phoenix wright who can use magic missiles!

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Zombies, Aliens, Vampires, Dragons...now it's time for the Chimera to take it's time in the spotlight!!

Or maybe it'll just be a player character or, support character in the latest Castlevania.

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
A game in which I take on a werewolf with my longsword... Me'h probably not, be too much of a Castlevania rip off besides I don't think the protagonist would be very relatable.

olicon

May 8, 2008
There're already countless games about Norse Mythology (If you haven't guessed,my avatar is that of Yggdrasil). Too bad they're mostly on PSP..which I don't have T-T

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I'd buy it and play it forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever...

UNTIL THEY ABSORB MEEEEEEEE!

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
It's Luffy at Marineford.... the most epic battle in the series so far...

HELL YEAH