A Game is being made about your Avatar...

mireko

Umbasa
Sep 23, 2010
My avatar is a detail of the cover of the game in which my avatar was featured, so that's already happened.

A new game, however, would be awesome.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
They are making a twilight zone game? Oh dear lord in heaven I pray that you make this game good. Give it the holy strength to succeed epically or if that is not possible please strike dead the developers before they can screw it up. Amen.

I think it'd be awesome if they did it right, but they'd probably screw it up somehow. A TV show would be hard to translate.

Konaerix

May 19, 2010
They aready have,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy_Wars

and it is the hardest game in exsistance.

NoTroll

Apr 27, 2008
The game would be a griefing engine designed for me to prevent other players from enjoying themselves. I would play the fuck out of it.

Alexeduardo

Feb 1, 2010
Mine would be like Crimson Skies, but awesome-er. Also with co-op and a lot of actual role-playing, not just stats and xp. (Though who am I kidding, I fucking love stats and xp)

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
Been done on the Dreamcast and PS2. The PS2 one was only released in Japan though.

If they made a new one I'd it preorder the very day it was announced.

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
A game mode where you got to be The HHH and kill players? already exists as a mod... and damn is it fun=D

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
They already did. A couple times. I really enjoyed the latest iteration, even though no one else did :(

AdmiralCheez

Nov 9, 2009
A piece of cheese exploring the old world? Actually... that sounds bizarre enough to make me at least want to play the demo.

Drake_Dercon

Sep 13, 2010
A game where you have the magical power of being shot in the head, but having nothing else to set you apart from everyone and everything else, being placed in an abstract and meaningless world.

I'm indie enough, I'll bite. Though right now I'm in the mood for a shove-all-your-emotions-under-the-carpet-because-now-it's-fun-time type game. Probably just cause I haven't slept enough and I don't want to use my brain for silly things like thinking.

imagremlin

Nov 19, 2007
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gremlins_%28Atari_2600%29

I actually played it, for about 30 mins. It wasnt very good

Folksoul

May 15, 2010
Watching your home destroyed in a fire while watching from a safe distance after being evacuated... sounds like the intro the damn near every RPG ever made.

Brian Scalabrine

Mar 31, 2011
A game about the career of Brian Scalabrine? I would play it just for the exciting moment where I get to sit out of the entire 2008 NBA Finals.