A game no one seems to remember. O_O

ForensicYOYO

Jun 12, 2010
Do you think you have a game no one seems to remember but you? So tell your game. If someone has heard of it, tell them what type of game it is and whats it about. Then confirm whether there right. Lets see how many games people really have never heard of other than you.
FYI: Do not make up a game. It must exist. and no looking the game up.

Mine is Knife edge.

Totenkopf

Mar 2, 2010
Blaze & Blade: Eternal Quest

I loved this game as a kid, and my memories of it are very vivid. But I've never heard someone mention it outside of my circle of friends.
It's somekind of a multiplayer JRPG, with alot of different classes, set in a medieval fantasy world.

Meggiepants

Not a pigeon roost
Jan 19, 2010
I don't think it's that no one remembers it, but no one seems to talk about it.

Parasite Eve.

It had a big company, a sequel, a cool mix of Silent Hill type creepiness and action RPG goodness and it was well received by critics. Yet I hear people go on and on about Legend of Dragoon and other RPGs of that era, but no one ever gives Parasite Eve the love it deserves...

TraitortoHeaven

Jul 8, 2010
meganmeave said:
I don't think it's that no one remembers it, but no one seems to talk about it.

Parasite Eve.

It had a big company, a sequel, a cool mix of Silent Hill type creepiness and action RPG goodness and it was well received by critics. Yet I hear people go on and on about Legend of Dragoon and other RPGs of that era, but no one ever gives Parasite Eve the love it deserves...
If it comes out on PSn, I'd play it.

OT: I would say Final Fantasy Tactics Advance...
I mean, everyone talks about the original... I loved this version

zerzxes

Apr 14, 2009
Rise of Nations. Such an underated RTS. It might even be my allt ime favorite game. But no one else cares.

Communist partisan

Jan 24, 2009
Rainbow six for PS1 no one I know ever heard of it exept one of them that payed it together whith me.... and he still say it sucked.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
I've seen it mentioned a couple of times (in about 7 years), but Freelancer seems to have slipped from everyone's minds.

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
zerzxes said:
Rise of Nations. Such an underated RTS. It might even be my allt ime favorite game. But no one else cares.
Yes! Although I'm not sure I had the same one as you, I played Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends.

As for mine it would the Zone of the Enders games. So, so fucking good! It was Japanese anime action to it's core, which isn't my thing but for Zone of the Enders, I will always make an exception.

HellbirdIV

May 21, 2009
Dark Colony was a fantastic game, but the only fanbase I've seen for it has been some spanish (or possibly Portugese/Latin American) fansite :[

Catalyst6

Dapper Fellow
Apr 21, 2010
Ghosthunter. A badass, strangely creepy ghostbusters-ripping-off game that blew me away.

K4ndY

Jun 10, 2010
ActRaiser

Used to be hopelessly addicted to that game back in the day, but when I talk to people about it now, no one seems to know what I'm referring to.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Primal. I can't remember if it was any good, though.

Also, Power Stone, which was good. So much crazy fun!

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Catalyst6 said:
Ghosthunter. A badass, strangely creepy ghostbusters-ripping-off game that blew me away.
I remember that, right down to the weird giant teddy bear creatures, and the creepy little girl ghosts who always seemed to be in the area. Don't think I ever completed it, though.
Might have to dig it out and give it another play at some point!