A gaming character to befriend

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Patricia Tannis from Borderlands, she just seems fun to hang out with for some reason.

kickyourass

Apr 17, 2010
Merrill from Dragon Age 2, she's just so god damn cute you know? Every time she speaks I just wnana give her a hug.
Really I think most any party member from a Bioware game would be pretty great to hang out with.

Marcus Kehoe

Mar 18, 2011
Tali, she's is all around pretty cool and to have someone with tech power, she can make me a robot friend, then we would be a trio.

Wrex would also be awesome, he's loyal, he will always be up for a bar fight, he would be the best drinking buddy.

Taiokaka from Blazblue would be awesome, she would be up for freaking anything, and is always happy.

Bowdar from swtor would be nice, he is a wookie, explanation not needed.

DyranLK

Jan 28, 2012
Daxter, Nathan Drake, and Vincent Brooks come to mind.

Although, Cole probably wouldn't be too bad as well, now that I think about it.

Whatever, lol. Whatever floats the boat, as I always say..

AlbinoFlareon

Sep 5, 2011
I don't care if this started as a manga, I would go with Johnathan Joestar from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood. He's strong, he's moral, and he just seems like a really cool guy.

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
Tartarga said:
John Marston. Come on, you know he would be freaking amazing to hang out with.
Ok, fuck yeah to him. He isn't my number 1 answer, but if Alistair from DA:O is unavailable, yeah. John Marston.

Barring those two, Halsey from the Halo franchise. Just so I could talk with her and pick at her brain. She's an interesting *****.

CMDDarkblade

Jun 14, 2010
neonsword13-ops said:
There's only one dude I'd like to hang with:

Yosuke Hanamura. He's a total bro. I can just relate to him, being a highschool student and such.
Second.

Yosuke's just an all-around cool guy and unlike most other JRPG characters he wouldn't stick out at all because he isn't carrying a giant-ass sword around all day.

NoOne852

The Friendly Neighborhood Nobody
Sep 12, 2011
Bill from Left 4 Dead. He isn't dead. HE ISN'T!
But if that doesn't count then there is Geor-wait he is dead. Oh, there's Sgt...wait he is dead too...hmmm I could stretch this a bit and say Gandalf because it's Gandalf and anyone who hates him will be dust!

Doneeee

Dec 27, 2011
I'd honestly like to kick back and have a few beers with Barry Burton. "I have this!" No you don't Barry, you're drunk. I'll drive. :p

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
Vincent[footnote]from Catherine[/footnote] - he seems laid back when he's not whining about the 3 or so big ass problems he's got on his plate.
Captain Price - hardened and loyal British badass, need I say more?
Cortana and Tali [TIE] - both are very intelligent with unforgettable voices and figures

Darth Rahu

Critic of the Sith
Nov 20, 2009
Geralt of Rivia from The Witcher series. Call him misogynist all you want but he just seems awesome to me, also having the moniker of the White Wolf helps too.

TBman

Oct 31, 2008
probably the Lionhearts from armed and dangerous. or abe from oddworld.

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
Morrigan Aensland .....What?
Zoey from Left 4 Dead
Megaman X
Optimus Prime
Captain Titus
Ezio Auditore da Firenze
Iron Man
Mew

NorthernStar

Oct 24, 2011
Several :p

Nathan Drake. I think he'd be seriously fun to hang out with. He's not bad to look at either.
Ezio Auditore (young version). Basically for the same reasons mentioned above.

Alistair from DA:O. I loved him, he was basically the reason I spent so much time playing that game. I loved his sense of humour.

hinataxemnas

Jul 14, 2010
As my user name suggests, Xemnas. Unless Hinata counts... Then it would be Hinata. Other wise, Xemnas. I love listening to his philosophies... Quite interesting

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
Zoey from Left 4 Dead. She is right in my age group and I believe we would have a fair bit in common.