A Horrifying Quiz!

Pielikey

Jul 31, 2009
I failed so miserably with 30%. I rarely play horror games. Although I got the l4d one. If I didn't I would of probably had to shoot myself.

oliveira8

Feb 2, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
oliveira8 said:
Isn't Lovecraft birthday on the 20th of August?
Which is this week, is it not?
Yeah...in this week Thursday. This is still Monday. Do you celebrate your birthday 3 days before the actual day?

Shouldn't it be:

We're celebrating H.P. Lovecraft's birthday with a quiz about horrific videogames and more stuff through out the week!

Supraliminal

Jul 18, 2009
Congratulations, you scored 70%, with 7 of 10 correct!

And I only knew one for sure.
I'm feeling lucky.

Proteus214

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2009
#1 woot! Probably not for long though :(
That was a bit more challenging than I thought it would be. I was a little disappointed that there wasn't a Penumbra question on there. :(

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
I think i'm gonna listen to Metallica - The Call of Ktulu while taking this quiz xD

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
oliveira8 said:
Susan Arendt said:
oliveira8 said:
Isn't Lovecraft birthday on the 20th of August?
Which is this week, is it not?
Yeah...in this week Thursday. This is still Monday. Do you celebrate your birthday 3 days before the actual day?

Shouldn't it be:

We're celebrating H.P. Lovecraft's birthday with a quiz about horrific videogames and more stuff through out the week!
If it's the only day available, then yes, I celebrate my birthday three days early. Or late. We do quizzes on Mondays, so that's the day we have available.

Markness

Apr 23, 2008
I don't see the point of giving the answers and letting you retry the test. Perhaps after you check the answers you can't take the quizz again? I mean I'm coming 10th and I only got 50% the first time. The only reason I didn't get better was because I didn't know what the big cheff was.

Fat Hippo

Prepare to be Gnomed
Legacy
May 29, 2009
I failed hard, and I usually do pretty well in these Quizes. Oh well.

Communist partisan

Jan 24, 2009
i got 20 precent but i achully don't know anything about horror games well i LOVED stubbs the zombie and left 4 dead is awesome so well those questions was esy the rest was yust guessing^^