A Horrifying Quiz!

Markness

Apr 23, 2008
yellow snake95 said:
Just a few forum tips.
1. Double posting generally considered worse than a typo.
2. There is an edit button in the bottom right of your post.
3. If you dislike typos you may want to change yust to just, and ahually to actually

Syphonz

Aug 22, 2008
huh, and here i thought it was going to ask me dumb questions like 'what is the main characters name in Dead Space?' or 'Name the main boss in Resident Evil 3'

6/10.

not bad considering I've never heard of games like 'Rule of the Rose' etc.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Markness said:
I don't see the point of giving the answers and letting you retry the test. Perhaps after you check the answers you can't take the quizz again? I mean I'm coming 10th and I only got 50% the first time. The only reason I didn't get better was because I didn't know what the big cheff was.
Well, some people don't feel good about themselves until they see that "100%" next to their names. :) No harm in letting folks retake it if they like, so long as we're just doing it for fun.

Now, for some quizzes -- the ones where we hand out badges -- we won't be giving you the answers. But we'll let you know which ones are which.

Frankydee

Mar 25, 2009
Having known only one of the questions and winging the rest I somehow managed 60%. Odd.

death13245

Jun 21, 2008
I can't believe there was a 7th Guest question. That's the only one of a few I knew I got right. Though I'm shocked Escapist even used that question...then again It's clever XD

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
death13245 said:
I can't believe there was a 7th Guest question. That's the only one of a few I knew I got right. Though I'm shocked Escapist even used that question...then again It's clever XD
Why are you shocked? I played the crap out of that game. :)

Affero-Dolor

Not a Pipe
Aug 17, 2009
Proteus214 said:
Everyone should pick up a copy of At the Mountains of Madness and read it. Great read right there.
Yeah I think I gotta agree with you there. Instead of answering a vaguely-related quiz on his birthday, let's read some of his greatest works and crap our pants together!

Affero-Dolor

Not a Pipe
Aug 17, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
death13245 said:
Why are you shocked? I played the crap out of that game. :)
Holy balls, that game scared the crap out of me! I think I was really, really young when it came out and I remember the puzzles being the hardest I had ever come across.

drunken_munki

Nov 14, 2007
Congratulations, you scored 20%, with 2 of 10 correct! You're currently ranked 1337th out of 1383 total entries.

:/

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
Yay, 31st out of 1400+. Of course I was guessing on around half of those questions, as I haven't actually played any of those titles first hand (and one of them I'd never even heard of). This quiz was sorely lacking in Clive Barker's Undying trivia!

TheGhostOfSin

Terrible, Terrible Damage.
May 21, 2008
Fat Man Spoon said:
Ack, only 50%. At least I knew the Left 4 Dead one.

That game NEEDS one of those.
Wouldn't it just make the zombies even more dangerous?