A Human Day

DragonWright

May 25, 2009
So apparently that guy has terrible taste in movies.

Can we get Sterling to do a Movie Defense Force for Blasto 6?

Wintermute_v1legacy

Mar 16, 2012
The art is very nice, and the words are also pretty good, considering I'm not fond of fan fiction. What I'm trying to say is, I would read more of this.

Estelindis

Jan 25, 2008
Beautifully poignant. I'm really happy to see some work that makes me feel positively about Mass Effect. (I do read some great Mass Effect fanfic by Sinvraal, but apart from that I don't have much else.)

Thedutchjelle

Mar 31, 2009
I'm not really into the ME universe but eh, are the lady and the "alien" both humans?

I mean.. two completely different species having the exact same reproduction organs (and bipadlism and humanoid features) but originating from different planets.. ? That just kills my suspension of disbelief :\

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Thedutchjelle said:
I'm not really into the ME universe but eh, are the lady and the "alien" both humans?

I mean.. two completely different species having the exact same reproduction organs (and bipadlism and humanoid features) but originating from different planets.. ? That just kills my suspension of disbelief :\
ME does the classic pulp sci-fi thing of having all the important species look like differently coloured humans. It bugged me at first, but there's a long tradition of it in soft sci fi.

Azkar Almsivi

Sep 3, 2012
Friendship is magic, magic is sparkling alien bums/10

Feels weren't had, humor was great though. Not a fault on the author, Bioware killed my immersion twice already. If Casey Hudson is even near ME4 I'll have to pass just like I did on all the ME3 DLC.

As for the sexy time, maybe his seed transfer organ is held inside his body behind all the scales like a crocodile or a dog. As for Shepard's poor thighs and crotch, well hopefully she coated her body in lube or something to avoid chaffing.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Dammit, Grey, there are so many feels here! This comic was touching, sweet, funny, and "AW"-inducing. Well done, man! You prove that "fan fiction" doesn't have to be a bad thing.

Gothproxy

Mar 20, 2009
This is, perhaps, the BEST thing I have ever read on The Escapist. The best fan-fiction I have read, hands down. And certainly one of the best short stories (comics, etc.) I have read in a very long time.

pretzil

Jan 30, 2010
Yet another reminder of how badly the escapist need a picture slideshow system so you dont have to keep scrolling and clicking next...

Yoshi4102

Mar 10, 2012
I almost didn't realize that was supposed to be Fem-Shep. Honestly forgot that there was even that choice.

I feel dum

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
I feel like I've sinned.

I saw the front cover and thought "Why is that Silurian wearing Dr Smith's costume?"

Arawn

Dec 18, 2003
I know I'm slow on the comment, but someone sent me the link just recently. That being said I join others in complimenting the high quality art and story. Sweet, simple, effective. Rare to see such things. I'm tempted to play through ME1-3 just from reading. Keep up the good work.