A Human Day

Piorn

Dec 26, 2007
That was nice.
I just feel that I'm missing the context. I only played 1 and 2, and also just male shep.
Still, very nicely done.

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
I don't get it
There are no polygons, then how can there be emotions?
Grey, did you rendered this comic on Frostbite or Cryengine?
Because there must be polygons, simply must.
And a lot of them.

P.S. Although must admit Door had more polygons ;)

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
I liked it, something different from our usual fare, although re: page 7 in particular shows why I'm somewhat dubious about the claims this site is meant to be PG13. Nonetheless, an interesting take on the Mass Effect world.

Sigmund Av Volsung

Hella noided
Dec 11, 2009
Really nice artwork, but the Mass Effect universe does not instill that much emotion into me.

Nonetheless, really good work, but Thane did sound a tiny bit EDI-like during the movies panel.

Just a tiny bit.

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
sid said:
Woah woah woah, "another"? Somewhere in the Escapist there's a second one of these? I desperately need a link
Here you go. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/escapist-comics/9758-Blue-Rose-of-Illium]

Seraj33

Jun 18, 2012
The sixth page made me loose it. And then the rest of them came and I could relate a little. Good play on emotions you managed there!

Quiotu

Mar 7, 2008
Zachary Amaranth said:
Decent comic. Touching. And not just in the literal sense.

Quiotu said:
Ribbed for her pleasure.
I'm betting more like "serrated for her pleasure" but maybe that's what she's into?
So do Drell females have like stainless steel vaginas? Because I'm not sure how that works in any physiological way. Not to ruin someone's fetish or anything but... yeah...

I mean I get some creatures having a system where pain stimulates ovulation (felines), but murdering a vagina Amanda Bynes style I'd think would be a little counter-productive.

l3o2828

Mar 24, 2011
Oh my god...a double ensemble of decenct material both from the side of fanfiction and of Critical Miss.

Good job!

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Quiotu said:
So do Drell females have like stainless steel vaginas? Because I'm not sure how that works in any physiological way. Not to ruin someone's fetish or anything but... yeah...

I mean I get some creatures having a system where pain stimulates ovulation (felines), but murdering a vagina Amanda Bynes style I'd think would be a little counter-productive.
Well, fuck!
I know I'll be hating myself for this, but
What are you referring to?

88chaz88

Jul 23, 2010
I didn't get it. Where's the joke? There's no punchline. Not funny. What do you have against white people? Erin's a lesbian.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Great comic guys, all the feels.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Phrozenflame500 said:
Do Drell even have reproductive organs like humans do?

Because if they're like the rest of their bodies, it may... hurt quite a bit.
Apparently they do...what's REALLY funny is the sex-talk Mordin gives you if you're dating Thane in ME2. If I remember correctly, "Drell proteins cause mild hallucinations if ingested by humans." Gee, I wonder what THAT'S supposed to mean... :p

Or maybe that's what he said about Garrus...I know that the sex-talk for both Thane and Garrus had funny side-effects. :3

OT: My FemShep looked exactly like the one in the comic...kinda creepy. :p
Still it was a really good comic with a nice little story to tell. Just a tiny touch of sadness to spicen up the enjoyment. Well done, Grey!

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Zhukov said:
Did, uhh... did I just enjoy romance-related video game fan fiction? In comic form? On the internet?

Good lord, what will become of me?
I know right? I feel a little dirty now XD

OT: Only problem I have with the portrayal of Shepard is that she appears... I don't know, a little too mouse-y. She doesn't really seem to me to display the rough edges that she does in the games. Maybe that's the point? Maybe you wanted her to appear more soft when she was around Thane and doing romantic stuff?

Either way, I enjoyed it. Another reminder that I miss Shepard, so thanks for that :p